Utahraptor in jwe

We have the velociraptor but what If we had it’s bigger,deadlier cousin the Utahraptor.it would be bigger than the raptor like the size of a metricanthosoarus or a Baryonyx.it would look good with them.

It is bigger than the Herrarasaaurus... So I would agree with you. Bigger than Herra and smaller than Baryonyx. In between.

They're roughly the same size, both estimated to be around the 6 meter range. Although most of the carnivores in the game are bigger than their real-life counterparts so Frontier could always bump the Utahraptor up to the 7 meter range to make it more intimidating.

Not sure how this is roughly the same size though...

The Herrerasaurus weighs around 350 kg. The Utahraptor weighs around 1,5 tons.

You know, we Velociraptor and Deinonychus. Why not cast the 3rd and the biggest of the raptors. I'm so glad my strongest request of the Albertosaurus came to past, maybe just one more carnivore will do it (Eventhough I said Albertosaurus would be my one last carnivore to pick) lol. Judging from the thread polls what chances does the Utahraptor have to also make to the game?

Utahraptor

Last edited:
I could imagine it being the size of the in game spinoraptor.
It would be slightly bigger than its real life counterpart mainly as it would allow it to differentiate from the velociraptor in game.
Likewise, I could imagine it having a long snout, and probably quills like the indominus rex. I doubt frontier would add feathers but I am sure there will be workarounds to have this dinosaur standout in game.

What if the Utahraptor has a crests on it's head above the eyes or snout a little like a dilphosaurus, and a hairline like scale on the upper back of it's neck. Like this JP3 alpha raptor action figure, that will make a great Utahraptor visually.

Top Bottom