Parks Utopia Theme Park - *under construction*

Hey everyone!
New to the forum and this will be my first post. So why not make my first post a showcase of my first sandbox park!

Utopia is going to be a multi-themed expansive theme park, focusing on very detailed and themed lands and attractions with a central hub.

Work has started on the first land (name to be confirmed) utilising the sci-fi theme.

The area currently boasts a double "Looper" called Cosmotron. It utilises a futuristic cross truss structure and elaborate curves for the roof and facade. The queue flows up onto a mezzanine cantilevered balcony, giving great views of the ride, before taking a seat on the wild thrill ride.

Right next door to Cosmotron is the toilet structure and Galaxy Gifts, offering three different shops in a very futuristic container.

Across the plaza is a highly themed "Sky Ace" called Annihilation. The central feature is a giant spaceship that looms overhead that has recently attacked the city. Once you have made your way along the queue and through the adjacent city tower blocks, you board and pilot a plane to help take down the mother ship and stop the city from Annihilation.

Opposite Annihilation is the areas signature attraction, an indoor multi-launched rollercoaster called Galaxy Defender. The queue starts in the generator room, before joining into the launch pad. The queue spirals up around the gigantic rocket and enters the boarding area. Once riders have boarded their spaceship, they are sent through various safety checks and scans (unfortunately forgot to take a screenshot of these sections) before blasting off into the far reaches of space to defend the galaxy from an alien attack.
The ride includes two launches, 5 inversions, hundreds of animatronics and triggers and an encounter with the biggest alien the galaxy has ever seen! Will you be able to fend off the attack and save the galaxy from invasion?!

This area is still under development with a futuristic bridge crossing for the park's train and I intend to add another smaller rollercoaster and kids flat ride on the other side of the tracks.

Unfortunately I am very busy so only get to play this game every so often, so updates won't be coming very quick. Likewise, I spend way too much time on little details and am a very slow creator.

However, I hope you like what you see. I intend to upload the flat rides with their theming to the workshop soon for others to enjoy. I will also try and do a POV of the rollercoaster, for you to get a better idea of how it works. With the inclusion of billboards in the next update, I may have to go back and revisit the rollercoaster and add some more story elements. Or I may just save that to another ride. Who knows!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy :)

Whoa dude, thats sick! I'm kind of in the middle myself making something much like you have here lol. I look forward to seeing more man!

Wow, that's VERY impressive! Really like the sci-fi theming. I look forward to more when you have the time :)

Thanks very much. I get a short amount of time most days, but that's why progress is slow. The train station for the area is now practically complete so will be able to share that soon.

Whoa dude, thats sick! I'm kind of in the middle myself making something much like you have here lol. I look forward to seeing more man!

Thanks very much. Yeah I saw your work and your large entrance arch building was incredible! Inspired me for some of my future buildings.

that's got some awesome! hopefully you can keep at it, and give us some video!!

Thanks so much. I will get around to the video as soon as I can. I am quite proud of it.

Back
Top Bottom