Variation in entertainers

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I like the entertainers we have so far, altough they are a littlebit "unrealistic" [tongue]

Personally i would also love to have a few more entertainers that are a bit more realistic (They might look like regular peeps). I would especially like it if they had a certain "art" they perform just like you see in real life.

- Mime artist
- Balloon artist
- Group of acrobats
- Group of music players

Would be cool of you could choose if they just walk trough the park or they would be staying in 1 place. That way they could act like regular players but could also serve as entertainment for peeps who are waiting in a long que. (pretty much like RCT3)

I like this idea. I'd love to to see actual painters too, giving kids face paints, and ones who create those over exaggerated caricature paintings.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I like this idea. I'd love to to see actual painters too, giving kids face paints, and ones who create those over exaggerated caricature paintings.

Yes indeed! Face paints would be cool as well!

I can't resist, here is a video of my favorite entertainer from De Efteling, would love to see entertainers of this kind in the game in different "themes".
[video=youtube;f4ZUT4qkeYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ZUT4qkeYg[/video]

Top Bottom