General Gameplay Vehicle Skin DLC Pack

Your Feature Request / Idea
I think that a vehicle customization pack should be released in the future. While everybody wants more dinosaurs, it’s obvious that we’ll be getting more of those in the future, and new skins for things like vehicles would allow us to further customize the the look of our park based on personal preference. Plus, we really need new skins for the helicopters, since we can’t customize them unless we pre-ordered the game. Speaking of the pre-orders, many game developers re-release their pre-order bonuses in paid DLC after a certain period of time has passed (usually a few months to a year) after the game’s initial release. The pack I propose would include all the pre-order vehicle skins (each of the platform exclusive colors), plus new skins based on the films. That way, those of us who missed the opportunity to pre-order the game could get the DLC for a price, and those who did pre-order the game could get something new. Here are some ideas for new skins to include in the pack besides the pre-order DLC:

Classic Jurassic Park skin for the helicopter - We already have one for the Ranger Jeeps. Why not one for the ACU helicopter?

InGen themed skins- Jeep and helicopter skins covered in InGen livery. This would go great with the new locations in The Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC.

Masrani Global skins- Skins for the jeep and helicopter covered in Masrani Global livery. The helicopter skin could match the helicopter seen in Jurassic World.

Mercenary Skins - Mercenary themed skins. The helicopter skin could be based on the one used by the mercenaries in Fallen Kingdom.

Skins that look similar to those used in Operation Genesis - this would be perfect for fans of that game.

I like all these ideas but one. That would be the last one skins that look like skins from JPOG. I have said this many times and will continue to say this again if I need to but Jurassic World Evolution is not a ripoff/sequel to JPOG. Yes, many people would want to see the skins but Evolution is a entire separate game from JPOG. You can keep wishing all you want but I don't think Frontier will bring in the skins from JPOG to Evolution.

This is a fantastic idea, I was really surprised by the lack of skins for the helicopter and the jeep. Even basic camo and just different color skins would be appreciated.

Top Bottom