[VIDEO] Physics Driven Realism

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
They really spoil us with videos and gifs. It's amazing!

I love how that guy fell out of the ride hahaha.

And customization is another good thing confirmed now :)

I'd love to see how the ride customisation works in practice. The 'Flatride Analyser' tool looks amazing - hope at least some of this makes it to in-game for the advanced users.

OMG. I have to upgrade my computer to play this <Ahem> in best and quality resolution

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Please frontier. Stop this elbowing towards rctw. Thats unfair. They know that their losing this competition &#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;Rip RCTW

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure of what I'm misunderstanding?
IX1rEGX.png

Could it be a hint for Ride Operation Options ?

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Please frontier. Stop this elbowing towards rctw. Thats unfair. They know that their losing this competition Rip RCTW

lol, it does seem that Frontier's releases are designed to target specific criticisms made against RCTW.

Upon seeing RCTW for the first time at PAX Prime many people were critical of the peeps moonwalking & walking through each other etc. and Frontier's first dev video and subsequent animations were entirely on guests, talking about people not walking through each other.

Then recently many people have been calling for information on flat rides on RCTW and Frontier obliges by talking about and showing flat rides on Planet Coaster.

I'm sure they're not intentionally trying to show up RCTW but it is rather amusing to see all the "the other game is doing this" references in the RCTW forum because you literally can't mention Planet Coaster by name there anymore.

What's next Frontier? A series of videos focusing on piece by piece buildings? [wink]

Last edited:
Now just imagine that Frontier takes on coasters, stalls and scenery with the same attention to detail that shows in this video...

[woah] To good to be true!

lol, it does seem that Frontier's releases are designed to target specific criticisms made against RCTW.

Upon seeing RCTW for the first time at PAX Prime many people were critical of the peeps moonwalking & walking through each other etc. and Frontier's first dev video and subsequent animations were entirely on guests, talking about people not walking through each other.

Then recently many people have been calling for information on flat rides on RCTW and Frontier obliges by talking about and showing flat rides on Planet Coaster.

I'm sure they're not intentionally trying to show up RCTW but it is rather amusing to see all the "the other game is doing this" references in the RCTW forum because you literally can't mention Planet Coaster by name there anymore.

What's next Frontier? A series of videos focusing on piece by piece buildings? [wink]
Ahah. Exactly what I think too. [big grin]

Very good demonstration of "communication" need to be

(and +1000 for the piece-by-piece buildings [up][up][up])

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom