Visitor Mode - (personalized visitor)

Currently it is only possible to click on a visitor in your park and watch where he's going.
Wouldn't it be much more exciting to create your own visitor, with your own money and your own will?

Imagine, you can choose a finished park in the steam workshop and visit it like a real visitor.
But you can't move into the editing mode, to see what the creator actually made!
You just see the park as the creator wanted you to see it, with his own Park Guide. <3

You can move with W, A, S ,D and watch around with your Mouse, act with all rides, snack-houses and scenery.
You can make your own experience pictures/videos and share it with other visitors or actually meet other visitors at the same time!

And the biggest overkill would be a VR Mode for this!

Well, i think after that mod planet coaster would be the best game in the world for me. Especially in this boring corona time.. -.-

Currently it is only possible to click on a visitor in your park and watch where he's going.
Wouldn't it be much more exciting to create your own visitor, with your own money and your own will?

Imagine, you can choose a finished park in the steam workshop and visit it like a real visitor.
But you can't move into the editing mode, to see what the creator actually made!
You just see the park as the creator wanted you to see it, with his own Park Guide. <3

You can move with W, A, S ,D and watch around with your Mouse, act with all rides, snack-houses and scenery.
You can make your own experience pictures/videos and share it with other visitors or actually meet other visitors at the same time!

And the biggest overkill would be a VR Mode for this!

Well, i think after that mod planet coaster would be the best game in the world for me. Especially in this boring corona time.. -.-
That will be good idea for that.

Yeah I always thought it would be nice to have such feature as well. It would be nice to create your own avatar to go through the park. Being a customer as well. It would be cool if the parks ran on a server so others could visit your park and have the option to give it a thumbs up on the way out

Top Bottom