Heyo, I love the work you're doing with Planet Zoo. The game is fun for many, many hours. I know this game is primarily focused on animals, however I'd like to suggest a pack or free update which will add more food/drink buildings for the customers (perhaps with local streetfood of each packs) - those available in the game are good but it's still the same, they don't have to be the same concept, maybe you could add small trolleys selling candy floss or ice cream which we could just put along the pavements, maybe add an option to build a proper restauraunt - I think they are common in zoos. Also there's lack of activities for children visitors. I think an option to build a playground with slides, swings, seesaw etc would make the zoos even more interesting. I hope we'll get to see more of these facilities in the future, because it's quite repetitive when you're playing for longer time.

I like your thinking.
Depending on how flexible your build style is , I like the sound of more food type huts. For me I love to make them into restaurants myself.

And totally keen for the playground items.....perhaps itemised...like a slide and swings so we can design our own layout and landscapes though.

The playground items likely couldn't be anything more than props because of the way the zoo guests work. They aren't really individuals, but randomly generated groups attached to the path, so having kids split off from adults to interact with playground equipment probably isn't possible (notice how when guests spawn they always enter in a bunch or alone, always travel together, always sit together and queue together).

Adding more food, drink, and merchandise stalls should be possible, however, and has been requested here for a while, so hopefully we'll get some new stuff soon.

Even as itemized props which guests don't actually use, I would love the easy decorating potential of some common playground pieces. Combining them with existing construction pieces would give nearly endless possibilities. And if sone double as climbable items / enrichment items then they would also expand habitat building possibilities.

Imagine what could be done with a few slide pieces, climbable cargo netting, and tire swings! Without having to painstakingly snap together art pieces and bits of rope.

Back
Top Bottom