Visitors should be able to feed some animals

The last Zoo I visited had vending machines for animal fodder packages. You could use them to feed animals in walktrough habitats, but they also had habitats where you could throw the fodder in a gutter and it would roll down to a trough inside of the habitat. I would love to see guests in planet zoo feed the animals and it would be a good way to make some extra money.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for your suggestion :)

Guests feeding certain animals in walk-through habitats sounds like a nice idea, for animals that would be fed by guests in real life too.

The fodder was corn and some pellets (from hay I think), so I guess most herbivores would eat it. Maybe a guest feeding trough could be a food enrichment item, so you can only use it with animals that would really eat the fodder

Most zoos I've been to have some kind of petting enclosure that has coin operated food dispensers inside for the guests to feed the animals. One even has some set up by the duck pond too. I would love to see them put this in the game. Would be awesome to see the guests actually interacting with some of the animals. It could be a nice supplement to help keep them fed too and take some of the stress off the keepers.

Top Bottom