Parks Vista View 2.0

A few weeks ago. i accidentally saved over top of the original Vista View park that I had been working on since the games release last year. months and months of work gone. But I wasn't going to let that get me down. I have been slowly rebuilding the park on my twitch channel over the last few weeks and wanted to show you guys what I've got so far.

Along with the new build, I also gave the park a bit of a back history (Well... I'm working on that anyway). The idea I have in my head so far is that Vista View Park is actually owned and operated by Vista Chocolate Incorporated. One of the biggest (fictionary) candy manufacturers in Europe. Vista Is not only a candy manufacturer, but also owns a small media company as well which produces a few kids shows here and there. I'm taking a few key ideas for this backstory from a few different parks. Hershey's obviously, and a little bit of classic history in Kings Island. Hanna Barbara. My fictional Vista Chocolate is like a combination of those two plus a little Disney thrown in. Vista View park is the theme park they've owned since the early 80's. Like a lot of European parks, theming is big here, but we won't skimp on excitement and rides either. Anyway. I hope you guy's enjoy a look at the new Vista View park.

83ykOLX.jpg

p3Cq0DK.jpg

qKsrp2U.jpg

DGSyt3r.jpg

AvBGZ3Z.jpg

u79I4be.jpg

uoDlcjH.jpg

fmcDBHN.jpg

8ZHjDPf.jpg

oY8XDno.jpg

XSpqpqK.jpg

pjDg4gT.jpg

frN0ltw.jpg

That's quite a few pics of our new entrance for now. I have lots more pics I took tonight of the progress, that I'll share in a day or so after I get a few comments here. Thanks for taking a look at my new park. If you're interested in seeing more. I have a twitch channel I build on as well as a youtube channel with footage from the original park, and the new one. The links are in my signature. See you guys soon.

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone. I'm back today with some more shots.

One of the parks original rides is the Arrow built Corkscrew double looper. Steel Wolf. standing high near the park's entrance and built back in the 80's. It signify's everything Arrow did so well back in the day. Though it's not the smoothest ride in the park. It still stands as a certified classic

WOj6erG.jpg

dU5sfHY.jpg

FKw17df.jpg

1r9C9MP.jpg

hP3c3ZS.jpg

lDTMRLk.jpg

Kn1qL0p.jpg

J1QKRzS.jpg

cHt86Cg.jpg

I'm no coaster geek but I do recall that 6F Over Texas had a very similar ride. Only it was right alongside I-30 without much scenery. Yours looks much better ;)

Fan's of the Original may recognize this little coaster here.. a bit revised.

7OoeMBf.jpg

OOxXajW.jpg

UdYEuku.jpg

hc9VPBY.jpg

Eo5Yuoo.jpg

1SesKDR.jpg

Here's a look at a themed flat ride going in near the coaster.. not finished yet but still looks amazing.

LoOCSun.jpg

Looks even better at Night

KCp6nBq.jpg

Custom Teacups Pavillion modeled after the one that used to house the Hyperspin in VV1. The original was done by Rhiann/CTRsind but has since been taken off the workshop. I created this one myself though.

fjn1eLT.jpg

and finally.. The Festhaus. Modeled after BGW's version somewhat. An open air food market that also serves as an entryway into the next area. It's also the platform and ride entry for the Star Wheel.

9PBRm6H.jpg

and that will do it for today's view. I've got lot's more work to do on Main Street Village, and the Dive coaster. See ya soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom