VR Bugs and Feedback, please report here

Please feel free to use this thread to report all the VR issues that you find in the game.
If possible, please include also the link to the Issue Tracker so that we can confirm and vote.

Dashboard elements
In Horizons they were correctly rendered in real 3D. Now they are a 2D image with cheap fake movement animation. The landing pad guidance is even disturbing for the eyes.
Issue Tracker Link

ALL Menus have unreacheable buttons
For example in the settings menu the cursor can't reach the Cancel / Apply buttons. In the tutorial, when you need to drop the power regulator you need to scroll the elements of your inventory, but the cursor can't reach the upper buttons to select the proper section of the inventory. I had to disable VR to complete this part of the tutorial.
Issue Tracker Link

DSS recticle not moving correctly
In the DSS the recticle lines move but the view of the planet is still.
Issue Tracker Link

Please feel free to use this thread to report all the VR issues that you find in the game.
If possible, please include also the link to the Issue Tracker so that we can confirm and vote.

Dashboard elements
In Horizons they were correctly rendered in real 3D. Now they are a 2D image with cheap fake movement animation. The landing pad guidance is even disturbing for the eyes.
Issue Tracker Link

ALL Menus have unreacheable buttons
For example in the settings menu the cursor can't reach the Cancel / Apply buttons. In the tutorial, when you need to drop the power regulator you need to scroll the elements of your inventory, but the cursor can't reach the upper buttons to select the proper section of the inventory. I had to disable VR to complete this part of the tutorial.
Issue Tracker Link

DSS recticle not moving correctly
In the DSS the recticle lines move but the view of the planet is still.
Issue Tracker Link
I had a similar thread idea as well 😁

Anyone else having this issue?

Tested several times in none VR and it works fine so must be a VR bug.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom