Engineers Ship Builds & Load Outs Vulture Power issues....

Here is my current PvE build (except I haven’t got the Guardian module yet....working on it now)
This is a strictly PvE build —> I’ve failed to find a way to include a SCB whilst keeping an Armored/Monstred PPlant.

Should I just accept a significantly more vulnerable PPlant and overcharge it to get a SCB in?
or will Bi-weaves, Guardian module and x3 SBs (all engineered) give enough for me to leave as it is?

Here is my current PvE build (except I haven’t got the Guardian module yet....working on it now)
This is a strictly PvE build —> I’ve failed to find a way to include a SCB whilst keeping an Armored/Monstred PPlant.

Should I just accept a significantly more vulnerable PPlant and overcharge it to get a SCB in?
or will Bi-weaves, Guardian module and x3 SBs (all engineered) give enough for me to leave as it is?

Have you ever actually lost the PP in PVE before your ship is otherwise destroyed? I do not know why you even try to avoid using overcharged PP with Vulture. I remember when Vulture came out with its power problems and how all of those issues were solved when engineering finally came. The power is just an issue with that ship and trying to avoid the overcharge PP in PVE you are just keeping a totally unnecessary problem and gimping your ship by putting that flow control experimental to your modules instead of using something useful like fast charge and supercapacitors https://s.orbis.zone/84BG . I have never lost my PP in PVE combat before everything else is totally going down the drain already, but if I were worried about it, I would just put my power priorities so that I had 40% power left after PP is at 0% because that is the power output of the PP once it is gone. You can have FSD, thrusters, sensors and even life support and still be under that 40% level.

Have you ever actually lost the PP in PVE before your ship is otherwise destroyed? I do not know why you even try to avoid using overcharged PP with Vulture. I remember when Vulture came out with its power problems and how all of those issues were solved when engineering finally came. The power is just an issue with that ship and trying to avoid the overcharge PP in PVE you are just keeping a totally unnecessary problem and gimping your ship by putting that flow control experimental to your modules instead of using something useful like fast charge and supercapacitors https://s.orbis.zone/84BG . I have never lost my PP in PVE combat before everything else is totally going down the drain already, but if I were worried about it, I would just put my power priorities so that I had 40% power left after PP is at 0% because that is the power output of the PP once it is gone. You can have FSD, thrusters, sensors and even life support and still be under that 40% level.

Fast Charge is a poor choice based on Distributor size....although you may have a point on the stuff 👍

Excuse me, don't you remind me what's 20% foreign for energy on Power Plant ?
Or was that before ?

The shields in the OP look great. You're not going to lose them unless you face tank and then you deserve it :)

Forget the SCB, don't need it

Top Bottom