Waiting in line.

I'm not sure how many theme parks do this, but i think i would be really cool if the line your guests wait through was somehow engaging or interactive. For example, at Disneyland in USA Anaheim California, some rides have a video you can watch, or themed line you can walk through and even interact with. The Indiana Jones line for example is themed to the ride so much so that its apart of the experience. You walk though a cave, and there are artifacts to look at, ropes to pull on and interact with, and near the end you watch a short film about the adventure your about to go on. Even silly rides like Rodger rabbit have things to pull push or twist as you walk through its maze of a line.

I know that implementing these kind of features with as much detail would be a bit to much to ask for. Still.... I think it could add allot to the game if guests notice how much theme and scenery you surround the ride and line with. As long as the scenery surrounding the ride/line are the same theme, then guests experience is heightened.

Lets not forget that people tend to get tired and angry if they are in a long line that's taking forever. Adding interactive points in the line can improve a guests mood and experience. This can be something as simple as a water fountain to drink from, to something more complex like a water cannon to shoot towards guests that are on a water ride, or guests in line being splashed by the ride they are waiting to ride. Use your imagination....

This is not something new what you are talking about. But you are right we all want this. Maybe by using custom scenery to cover the queue lines. Or frontier builds its own system for queues.

I hope at the end if we can build such interactiv queue lines they affects peeps attributes

I like the idea of interactive screens and just regular TVs while waiting in line. We also need wait time signs and fastpass.

Its a shame when the queue is moving to fast. Its a shame for the great artwork that sits in every meter of those queues... you should remove some trains if the time to wait goes to short :p

Yeahha!

Top Bottom