Game Discussions Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo Demo

Hey, so I was wondering if anyone knew what came of the game Demo for Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo, as there was a marketing demo that showed a lot of cut content and I was wondering if anyone knew where this went. Additionally, if anyone has any information on opening .opl files for their older games. (same file type as roller coaster tycoon 3) that would be amazing.

Hey, so I was wondering if anyone knew what came of the game Demo for Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo, as there was a marketing demo that showed a lot of cut content and I was wondering if anyone knew where this went. Additionally, if anyone has any information on opening .opl files for their older games. (same file type as roller coaster tycoon 3) that would be amazing.
About the OVL format, I've been working on figuring out the OVL archive format for Dog's Life, and Project Zoo uses the same format as the game uses a modified version of the game engine Dog's Life uses. If you have any questions about this I'd love to talk more about it. Currently model ripping is somewhat possible on some predefined archives in the script that is being used.
1616437872770.png

Hey DogMander, if you have a discord can you add me on there so I can get in faster contact with you about ripping some of the game files. Kuno Demetries#6969

About the OVL format, I've been working on figuring out the OVL archive format for Dog's Life, and Project Zoo uses the same format as the game uses a modified version of the game engine Dog's Life uses. If you have any questions about this I'd love to talk more about it. Currently model ripping is somewhat possible on some predefined archives in the script that is being used.

Perhaps this is off-topic but how similar are the engines? PZ released on PC, how much of the DL code is viewable from the PS2 version? Could we port Dog's Life assets into Project Zoo on PC?

Yeah, Project Zoo did get a Gamecube Release, while Dog's Life stayed exclusive to the PS2. I wish Dog's Life also released on PC, but I guess Sony wanted it to stay PS2 exclusive.

We
Perhaps this is off-topic but how similar are the engines? PZ released on PC, how much of the DL code is viewable from the PS2 version? Could we port Dog's Life assets into Project Zoo on PC?
We probably could, as the looks of it the formats are similar, like the OVL format, and Project Zoo uses a modified Dog's Life engine and even mentions it in console logs (DogsTaleLand).

Top Bottom