Want to make some extra cash this CG? We'll pay more than Aegis for your data!

As part of their apparent plan to provoke even more Thargoids, Aegis are launching a bid for exploration data, to seek out and locate new barnacles to shoot at. While they have at least finally cottoned on to the idea that we're damaging them, this appears to be the best plan they could come up with, instead of say, a method of harvesting them without guns. Science!

Therefore, we would like to organise our own unofficial alternative. Simply put, if you're an explorer planning on selling your data to Aegis, we'll pay you to sell it to us instead. The data will go towards the development of barnacle rehabilitation centers, nursing injured barnacles back to full health and releasing them back into the wild. Or something like that. If it doesn't happen, assume Aegis sent their goons to sabotage us.

More importantly, you give us data, we'll pay at least double what Aegis will with their CG. If Aegis do poorly, we'll pay extra.

Join our Discord and follow the instructions in the Cartographics channel to prove that you sold the data to us, and payment will be issued via wing missions and opals as soon as possible once the CG is completed.

o7

discord.gg/ACjs3fQ

Saw you tonight in Open in Delphi. I was considering your offer then got pulled out of SC and ganked by a random cmdr in a mamba.

Truth now. Is that your initiatives doing?

Saw you tonight in Open in Delphi. I was considering your offer then got pulled out of SC and ganked by a random cmdr in a mamba.

Truth now. Is that your initiatives doing?
Hi Jezzah,

I am sorry to hear that.... But no, we are better than ganker, I will not eaquip FSD interdictor nor killing players other than arranged and agreed 1v1. And we are very sorry, sorry for not be there when you got pull, we are anti gank and will never consider that option. Our squadron tag is NONA.

Yours sincerely,

Hadrian Augustus Duval

Thanks for clarifying that.

You had actually messaged me when I was in system heading to station (my in game name is Elvis Presley). I travelled for about 30 seconds considering the offer, then got pulled by that mamba flying player and destroyed.

I've read into what you are about and its interesting. I'll follow this.

You had actually messaged me when I was in system heading to station (my in game name is Elvis Presley). I travelled for about 30 seconds considering the offer, then got pulled by that mamba flying player and destroyed.

o7

Oh hey, I remember you! I got pulled over by a wing shortly after sending that message, had to high wake out.

Oi, you with the fancy 'aircut. This deal open to CMDR's on all platforms?

How dare you! And yes, it open to CMDR's on all platforms.

Edit: no longer open to non-PC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom