Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters | Update on Twitch Drops

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Ave Imperator Force Commanders,

We are pleased to see so many of you enjoying Warhammer 40000 Chaos Gate: Daemonhunters. Whilst we are pleased to see you enjoying the gameplay, we are also listening to your feedback.

One of the areas we have noted is the frustrations around the various Twitch drop campaigns we ran around the launch of the game. Whilst the sole objective of these campaigns was to drive awareness, we understand many feel this locked in-game items away from them.

This was certainly not our intention and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this. As such, we will make all items from every Twitch drop campaign available to players via one of our planned updates in May. We will confirm which update and exact date when this is finalised.

We hope this addresses your frustrations and you can continue to smite the forces of Chaos with these items in your Armoury.

Great news, thanks for the heads up.
I'll keep smiting the forces of Chaos, then.

Until I am allowed to play as Chaos, that is!

Ave Imperator Force Commanders,

We are pleased to see so many of you enjoying Warhammer 40000 Chaos Gate: Daemonhunters. Whilst we are pleased to see you enjoying the gameplay, we are also listening to your feedback.

One of the areas we have noted is the frustrations around the various Twitch drop campaigns we ran around the launch of the game. Whilst the sole objective of these campaigns was to drive awareness, we understand many feel this locked in-game items away from them.

This was certainly not our intention and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this. As such, we will make all items from every Twitch drop campaign available to players via one of our planned updates in May. We will confirm which update and exact date when this is finalised.

We hope this addresses your frustrations and you can continue to smite the forces of Chaos with these items in your Armoury.

Ave Sodalis. Thanks a lot. The game is really great. I went with Epic but considered getting refunding for the Steam version instead because of how much I instantly I loved this game. I may have to use this gear on my second playthrough but that's fine. Excited to get my grubby powerfists on these.

Top Bottom