Horizons Was what happened in Beta, supposed to stay in Beta?

Drooling like a sugar addict in a sweet shop, I just logged in for an evening of playing Horizons. My mouth soon went dry when I noticed my game save data from Beta 1.5 was now my live game data. My in Beta, cider induced, ship wrecking marathon has now become reality. 100,000,000, or something close to that, has dissappeared around the bend of the galactic crapper. :mad:

I thought the beta was supposed to be isolated from the live game?

*support ticket launched - but they are currently quoting 72 hours for a response* :eek:

DId you read any thing on beta info thread? It has always been that way in elite betas, what you do in beta stays in beta. It has been mentioned in every second thread on these forums and on frontiers official beta launch thread.

DId you read any thing on beta info thread? It has always been that way in elite betas, what you do in beta stays in beta. It has been mentioned in every second thread on these forums and on frontiers official beta launch thread.

Slow down there Sparky...The OP is saying that his beta info transferred to the live game....

Last edited:
Thankfully not had that problem everything in Horizons is exactly as it should be. Which is good as I did exactly what you did in Beta !!!

Just one question you sure it was Beta you logged into when you went on your "Cider induced" wrecking spree...

Thankfully not had that problem everything in Horizons is exactly as it should be. Which is good as I did exactly what you did in Beta !!!

Just one question you sure it was Beta you logged into when you went on your "Cider induced" wrecking spree...

Yep. 100% The cider levels peaked in game! and I was mostly trashing MKIV Cobra's

Last edited:

It was a rhetorical question.

That's why I was shocked to find this was not 100% true... "My mouth soon went dry when I noticed my game save data from Beta 1.5 (or whatever) was now my live game data"

Back
Top Bottom