Washed out colors in game

I created a simple sign and got it in the game with the right colors, but they're washed out with too much of a glossy appearance. I've tried changing the roughness shade and a specular as well, but nothing really changes. I'm using a metalness workflow, for reference.

it would surely help to know what's wrong if you posted pictures of your files... or something.... otherwise, very hard to see what's wrong...

Here's an image. Overall the actual color is fine, it's just the glossiness aspect that's off. Also, the weird border on the blue sections is something I can't figure out but I'd assume it has to do with the glossiness issue as well.
Ignore the weird "C" as that's an easy fix I'm getting around to.

Attachments

• 20190702180327_1.jpg
    20190702180327_1.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 178
Here's an image. Overall the actual color is fine, it's just the glossiness aspect that's off. Also, the weird border on the blue sections is something I can't figure out but I'd assume it has to do with the glossiness issue as well.
Ignore the weird "C" as that's an easy fix I'm getting around to.
I meant to post the whole thing, like a cap screen of the images in your zip file as Thumbnail for us to see what your package looks like.
Your icon does look like a more contrasty output.... It could be your shading options in blender... or... not sure....

Top Bottom