Water Worlds with no athmosphere.

is it even possible in real life to have a liquid water world with no atmosphere they both go hand in hand I would have thought unless its locked under ice and outta the goldie locks zone,...…...
still whilst the stella forge is reasonably accurate for a game, it is by no means an accurate simulation of what is really out there at all.
there are small stella bodies in our own sol system that are basically beyond count makemake for eg.
stone me some planets can even rain diamond encrusted rocks in different systems to our own.....

Last edited:
Ah yes, looking at the system map of one of them you can see it is predominantly ice. i wouldn't know what is possible, but you'd think we could land on it - since it is ice.

i wonder could we get a planet to rain chocolate.

so where did you think oompa Loompa's come from?☔ but according to the person who first discovered it,it is and I quote " a terrible place" and hence he never revealed it's location and purposely lost that cartographic data.
the horizons add on is only airless moons I yearn for the day, if ever we can land on planets as C.E.O of frontier development David Braben promised
and elite dangerous Worlds/Vistas add on or words to that effect is finally released.
is he a man of his word time will tell...….
if you listen very carefully whilst on the moon in sol I swear you can sometimes hear the clangers🐭 (pandimensional beings suffering from improbability drive sickness)
(obviously the sound is resonating through the moon to the ship :D)
well when you can actually land there too that is;)

Last edited:
A bit like this planet. If FDev are working on athmospheric planets, i'll have to go back and see what this place is like.

0.2_Orbit.jpg

Exploring228.jpg

Probably a one way trip entering that planets atmosphere. Approaching 1.7 million atmospheres. RIP hull integrity

Top Bottom