CQC Wave Respawning

I find that much of the success in CQC comes from the team's cohesiveness, and their ability focus enemies and cover each other.

Many (especially the lower ranking) games are won or lost by huge landslides. Sometimes, it's because that one person in an eagle has a cannon and is two shotting people left and right. But usually it's because one team trickles into the opposition and gets slaughtered one by one.

I see two ways to address this:
1) Matchmaking is made more effective (hah!).
2) Wave respawns.

How do others feel about wave respawns? Every ten seconds or so maybe?

Last edited:
I find that much of the success in CQC comes from the team's cohesiveness, and their ability focus enemies and cover each other.

Many (especially the lower ranking) games are won or lost by huge landslides. Sometimes, it's because that one person in an eagle has a cannon and is two shotting people left and right. But usually it's because one team trickles into the opposition and gets slaughtered one by one.

I see two ways to address this:
1) Matchmaking is made more effective (hah!).
2) Wave respawns.

How do others feel about wave respawns? Every ten seconds or so maybe?
Sounds good. In all the respawn/spawn system could be much better. One match I had some one spawn facing me in a FFA. Thankfully they didn't know how important pips to shields are in a Condor. Stuff like that needs a look.

Top Bottom