Powerplay What are "high value goods"?

Dumb question, I know. Just routinely checked the PowerPlay standings, then checked how my power, Aisling, is doing. Just noticed that one of the perk in controlled systems is the 10% increase on price of "high value goods" and increase consumption of "high value goods". What are "high value goods"?

Last edited:
Probably luxury type items? If it works like Archon's PP 'bonus' with narcotics and weapons - it doesn't actually do anything at all. But you guys probably get more attention.

Last edited:
Palladium, platinum, painite and pretty much all the medical stuff you'd find in high tech stations. Not sure about gold, but also a candidate.

Probably slaves and imperial slaves as well, but she bans those, so it would require testing with black markets and proper demand to be sure about it.

Last edited:
Palladium, platinum, painite and pretty much all the medical stuff you'd find in high tech stations. Not sure about gold, but also a candidate.

Probably slaves and imperial slaves as well, but she bans those, so it would require testing with black markets and proper demand to be sure about it.

Thanks, at least that gives me an idea. Would it be fair to assume that all goods in the price range of the above would be considered "high value"?

Thanks, at least that gives me an idea. Would it be fair to assume that all goods in the price range of the above would be considered "high value"?

Yes, I'm pretty sure there's a break point in price that defines the category. There hasn't been an official breakdown of the mechanic though and there has been little thorough testing. (e.g. slaves)

Top Bottom