What else people would like to see in Jurassic World Evolution 2?

1) All of the dinosaurs species from the first game making a successful return into the Jurassic World Evolution 2
Why:
Because since Frontier had came up with adding unique dinosaurs into the first game (most of the time), people had their own personal favorite dinosaurs from the game. Also even one of the most ugly-looking dinosaurs that made appearance in the first game such as Majungasaurus looks absolutely beautiful in the second game because it's slightly changed. That means any ugly dinosaur from the first JWE game can look majestic if it gets added with slight changes over the look of it. Some of the dinosaurs can be added as a DLC content as well, we've already seen that in the Deluxe Dinosaur Pack of JWE 2.
Also hoping that you guys are planning to add our saviour Archaeornithomimus into the second game as well, since all of the community literally worships over it.
GOD.jpg

2) New dinosaur species that are relevant to the franchise
Why:
Frontier is always coming up with good news for this second requestion as we can understand that from the fact that species from the franchise like Cearadactylus (Novel JP) and many others got into the sequel game. Yet there are still missing ones that are highly requested such as:
-Microceratus (JW-Website Page, so basically it's JW canon or semi-canon... by the way it's commonly known by the community itself. Definitely worth to add...)
jurassic-world-microceratus-share.jpg
-(Official Concept For Microceratus)
-Segisaurus
(Segisaurus had a high request back in the days when Return To the Jurassic Park DLC was mentioned, JP semi-canon just like Cearadactylus, it's quite similar to Coelophysis and I understand that this is some kind of a problem but here is my suggestion to how to avoid this and add this highly-requested dinosaur to the game. Segisaurus is known for it's weird short height yet long width... That's caused by its long tail and snake-looking neck some my suggestion is going fancy on width measurements on the tail, neck (slighty for the head structure as well) for this dinosaur, also making it slightly smaller than Coelophysis is important. This dinosaur suits to be a more of a DLC addition dinosaur rather than a base-game dinosaur for JWE 2. I wouldn't really put the Segisaurus in this thread if it weren't highly requested franchise-related specie.)
-Tylosaurus (There are several rumors about it relating to the undescribed mosasaur specie in the JWE 2 video, so since it's unclear that if this creature is in the game or not I wanted to put this on the thread as well. Tylosaurus is similar to Mosasaurus, also mentioned in the JP franchise and it can get into the game with cool changes over the look. Example: Frontier, Deinonychus have been added into the first JWE game and the similarity problem of the looks of Velociraptor and Deinonychus was solved by adding famous sail-thingie to the Deinonchus. First it got hate, now people get used to it and are loving it's design just because how unique and weird (in a good way) it looks.)
-Cryolophosaurus (JP semi-cannon dinosaur, one word to describe it is just enough: APPEALING!)
-Monolophosaurus (JP semi-cannon dinosaur, it's just as beautiful and appealing as Cryolophosaurus is!)
-Concevenator (JP semi-cannon dinosaur, it just made an appearance as a mural in JW:FK)
-Deinosuchus (JP semi-cannon creature, I don't know how this could potentially be in the game but would be perfect.)

3) New kinds of attraction buildings.
Examples:
-Hot Air Balloon Tour
(Would be nice to see floating air balloons over the San Diego eh?)
-Viewing Domes (You build the entrance outside the exhibit and then you have to construct the dome inside the exhibit, guests will see the dinosaurs from the dome, cool...)
-Aerial Tramway Tour (Not much to say about it, cool idea from me, building aerial tramway paths could work like how you build pylones in the JW:E)
-Viewing Tunnel (Could be a snap-snap building that you snap onto the fence surroundings of the exhibit, like a bridge you know... Also having an ascend-descend feature would solve the problem of how they could fit into exhibit with large dinosaurs... Or it could just work same way I explained how the viewing dome could work, Ex: "The Log" tunnel of Tyrannosaurus Territory, Jurassic World movie...)
-Bridges (Could be a connection building that you need to connect two sides of the paths in order to construct it. Not for the dinosaur attractions but for connecting 2 paths without destroying a nice river...)
*I'd also suggest for the river cruise tour but since I've heard the news... welp, sorry to hear that.

4) Overhaul for some of the dinosaurs from JW:E
I never understood how could a modified Allosaurus was able to beat a modified Spinosaurus or a modified T-Rex... Or how some of the herbivores were weak as they were not supposed to such as Triceratops, Ankylosaurus etc. I know they were starter dinosaurs but they didn't necessarily needed nerf in base stats besides rating... I'd like to see strong dinosaurs staying strong even if they are starter dinos, if they are starters all they need is just low rating points...

Extra) My Dinosaur DLC Suggestion For JW:E 2
(It consists 3 dinosaurs that were planned to be used in JP but later got scrapped.)
Dinosaur Pack: (you can name it however you like to :) )

-Teratophoneus (Scrapped theropod in JW:FK, has a pretty cool look, the one model for it they were planning to show it at JW:FK has a weird head structure that reminds me of both Allosaurus' head and Albertosaurus' head.)
-Datousaurus (Scrapped sauropod in JP3 and supposed to be the carcass T-rex was eating before the Rex vs Spino fight, interesting choice of dinosaur by the way... It looks something between Brachiosaurus and Camarasaurus.)
-Peloroplites (Scrapped nodosaurid in JW:FK, reminds me the dinosaur Edmontania with shorter front limb spikes.)

As a side note to Frontier I want to add one thing:
I get the chance to play the first game, finished all of the campaigns (including DLCs) and with over 220 hours of gameplay, I was just amazed when the trailer of Jurassic World: Evolution 2 came out. It was above my expectations and it's definitely good to see a superior sequel game with mind-blowing new features. Most importantly it's amazing to see Frontier loving&caring about their games and taking notes on people's feedbacks. I want to thank to the Frontier Developments for making Jurassic World: Evolution and putting their work to make Jurassic World Evolution 2!
-Spinony

Dear people, if anyone who agrees with this thread, please don't forget to like it to show your support to public.

I fully agree with returning dinos, the new animals you suggested, and new attractions.
Although I'll say that monolopho has little chance of being in at launch, since I think it'll more likely be in a Camp Cretaceous DLC after season four has concluded. And that's something I'll put on my wishlist, since it's a pretty good series and it'd be nice if it were represented in the game.

Other than that... I once made a concept about VIP guests, unlikely to happen, but I'd be cool.

I still want a big brass statue of John Hammond. I don't think it would be possible. It would be nice to have one for a JW build. I guess you could use it in a JP era build as well. But I guess it would make a JP themed park build seem less like a park and more like North Korea. lol

I would like to see guests that actually use things they buy. Like maybe you can see some walking around in JP and JW themed tee shirts, using JW and JP themed umbrellas. like the kind of thing you would see in park management games from the past. Like if you put down a clothing and souvenir shop people will walk around with T shirts on with the JP and JW logo. Not everyone, just some. Maybe you could see them carrying shopping bags with the logo like they just bought a snow globe, plushie or something.

Of course a river boat or raft tour would be nice. It was in the novel and I would really like to have one. I know it probably won't happen. The hot air balloon tour would be nice as well.

I would also like to see the Microceratus as well as the Othneilia and Hypsilophodon from the novel. I think the Microceratus was in the novel it was called Microceratops back then.

Therizinosaurs, smaller herbivores like Protoceratops and Psittacosaurus, and pro-sauropods like Plateosaurus, Crylophosaurus, Deinoncheirus, and Gigantoraptor.

Pre-Dinosaurs like Dimetrodon, Tanystropheus and any gorgonopsid.

1) All of the dinosaurs species from the first game making a successful return into the Jurassic World Evolution 2
Why:
Because since Frontier had came up with adding unique dinosaurs into the first game (most of the time), people had their own personal favorite dinosaurs from the game. Also even one of the most ugly-looking dinosaurs that made appearance in the first game such as Majungasaurus looks absolutely beautiful in the second game because it's slightly changed. That means any ugly dinosaur from the first JWE game can look majestic if it gets added with slight changes over the look of it. Some of the dinosaurs can be added as a DLC content as well, we've already seen that in the Deluxe Dinosaur Pack of JWE 2.
Also hoping that you guys are planning to add our saviour Archaeornithomimus into the second game as well, since all of the community literally worships over it.
View attachment 270706

2) New dinosaur species that are relevant to the franchise
Why:
Frontier is always coming up with good news for this second requestion as we can understand that from the fact that species from the franchise like Cearadactylus (Novel JP) and many others got into the sequel game. Yet there are still missing ones that are highly requested such as:
-Microceratus (JW-Website Page, so basically it's JW canon or semi-canon... by the way it's commonly known by the community itself. Definitely worth to add...)
View attachment 270708 -(Official Concept For Microceratus)
-Segisaurus
(Segisaurus had a high request back in the days when Return To the Jurassic Park DLC was mentioned, JP semi-canon just like Cearadactylus, it's quite similar to Coelophysis and I understand that this is some kind of a problem but here is my suggestion to how to avoid this and add this highly-requested dinosaur to the game. Segisaurus is known for it's weird short height yet long width... That's caused by its long tail and snake-looking neck some my suggestion is going fancy on width measurements on the tail, neck (slighty for the head structure as well) for this dinosaur, also making it slightly smaller than Coelophysis is important. This dinosaur suits to be a more of a DLC addition dinosaur rather than a base-game dinosaur for JWE 2. I wouldn't really put the Segisaurus in this thread if it weren't highly requested franchise-related specie.)
-Tylosaurus (There are several rumors about it relating to the undescribed mosasaur specie in the JWE 2 video, so since it's unclear that if this creature is in the game or not I wanted to put this on the thread as well. Tylosaurus is similar to Mosasaurus, also mentioned in the JP franchise and it can get into the game with cool changes over the look. Example: Frontier, Deinonychus have been added into the first JWE game and the similarity problem of the looks of Velociraptor and Deinonychus was solved by adding famous sail-thingie to the Deinonchus. First it got hate, now people get used to it and are loving it's design just because how unique and weird (in a good way) it looks.)
-Cryolophosaurus (JP semi-cannon dinosaur, one word to describe it is just enough: APPEALING!)
-Monolophosaurus (JP semi-cannon dinosaur, it's just as beautiful and appealing as Cryolophosaurus is!)
-Concevenator (JP semi-cannon dinosaur, it just made an appearance as a mural in JW:FK)
-Deinosuchus (JP semi-cannon creature, I don't know how this could potentially be in the game but would be perfect.)

3) New kinds of attraction buildings.
Examples:
-Hot Air Balloon Tour
(Would be nice to see floating air balloons over the San Diego eh?)
-Viewing Domes (You build the entrance outside the exhibit and then you have to construct the dome inside the exhibit, guests will see the dinosaurs from the dome, cool...)
-Aerial Tramway Tour (Not much to say about it, cool idea from me, building aerial tramway paths could work like how you build pylones in the JW:E)
-Viewing Tunnel (Could be a snap-snap building that you snap onto the fence surroundings of the exhibit, like a bridge you know... Also having an ascend-descend feature would solve the problem of how they could fit into exhibit with large dinosaurs... Or it could just work same way I explained how the viewing dome could work, Ex: "The Log" tunnel of Tyrannosaurus Territory, Jurassic World movie...)
-Bridges (Could be a connection building that you need to connect two sides of the paths in order to construct it. Not for the dinosaur attractions but for connecting 2 paths without destroying a nice river...)
*I'd also suggest for the river cruise tour but since I've heard the news... welp, sorry to hear that.

4) Overhaul for some of the dinosaurs from JW:E
I never understood how could a modified Allosaurus was able to beat a modified Spinosaurus or a modified T-Rex... Or how some of the herbivores were weak as they were not supposed to such as Triceratops, Ankylosaurus etc. I know they were starter dinosaurs but they didn't necessarily needed nerf in base stats besides rating... I'd like to see strong dinosaurs staying strong even if they are starter dinos, if they are starters all they need is just low rating points...

Extra) My Dinosaur DLC Suggestion For JW:E 2
(It consists 3 dinosaurs that were planned to be used in JP but later got scrapped.)
Dinosaur Pack: (you can name it however you like to :) )

-Teratophoneus (Scrapped theropod in JW:FK, has a pretty cool look, the one model for it they were planning to show it at JW:FK has a weird head structure that reminds me of both Allosaurus' head and Albertosaurus' head.)
-Datousaurus (Scrapped sauropod in JP3 and supposed to be the carcass T-rex was eating before the Rex vs Spino fight, interesting choice of dinosaur by the way... It looks something between Brachiosaurus and Camarasaurus.)
-Peloroplites (Scrapped nodosaurid in JW:FK, reminds me the dinosaur Edmontania with shorter front limb spikes.)

As a side note to Frontier I want to add one thing:
I get the chance to play the first game, finished all of the campaigns (including DLCs) and with over 220 hours of gameplay, I was just amazed when the trailer of Jurassic World: Evolution 2 came out. It was above my expectations and it's definitely good to see a superior sequel game with mind-blowing new features. Most importantly it's amazing to see Frontier loving&caring about their games and taking notes on people's feedbacks. I want to thank to the Frontier Developments for making Jurassic World: Evolution and putting their work to make Jurassic World Evolution 2!
-Spinony

Dear people, if anyone who agrees with this thread, please don't forget to like it to show your support to public.
I really like the idea of new species, but I guess it more necessary to add new mechanics related to dinosaurs and new differentiated attractions for the parks

Top Bottom