Dinosaurs WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PACHYRHINOSAURUS? CHARONOSAURUS?

Two dinosaurs we were expecting were, Pachyrhinosaurus and Charonosaurus. Will we ever see them in the game in the future?

Pachyrhinosaurus does seem more like it was replaced with Sinoceratops back in the pre-Fallen Kingdom days, like it was for the movie, with the more info we get seemingly backing this up (the cabot sound file for example, being an identical line for Sinoceratops).

I personally found Charonosaurus an odd pick, considering we have Asian Parasaurolophus (albeit not in an accurate locality for Charonosaurus), I wouldn't be surprised if they were putting in intentionally misleading information to find. That said, if it were the case, then there'd probably be more instances of it.

I personally reckon there's a good chance we'll get the Jurassic or Triassic Pack a few weeks after the next major DLC (like the Cretaceous Pack was to Dr. Wu, at a similar time last year, with 3 total years of support), so it really cuts down the chances of either one in my eyes, at least for the near future.

If the next major DLC is 1990s themed, then a dinosaur discovered in 2000 would logically be unlikely, that said, several dinosaurs in the movie/supplementary canon were renamed/named/discovered before they were in reality, so it's not impossible.

Top Bottom