what happens if i buy something on steam?

I've seen Planet Zoo on sale. Now I can buy the game but I do not have the PC yet (it is almost coming). Do I have to download the game immediately if I buy it or can I save it for later? Can someone tell me what happens when I buy something on steam?

Hi John, you can buy now and it will be in your 'steam library' and then when you get your PC and install steam you can download the game any time you like - you own a digital copy. If you ever want to uninstall the game and reinstall again you can do. So you can buy now in the sale and it will just 'sit there' until you want it.

Hi John, you can buy now and it will be in your 'steam library' and then when you get your PC and install steam you can download the game any time you like - you own a digital copy. If you ever want to uninstall the game and reinstall again you can do. So you can buy now in the sale and it will just 'sit there' until you want it.
Where can i found the 'steam library' ?

You will need to download and install Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/) and create an account. Once you are logged, you can purchase the game from steam store via the app you installed. All your purchased games will be forever on your account and you can install the games you own on any computer by simply logging into your account.

Top Bottom