What is the best way to keep staff in sandbox mode from quitting?

I'm fairly new to this game, sort of, I bought it when it first came out but didn't have a good enough computer.
Been finally playing it and got hooked...I'm in sandbox mode and all my vendors keep quitting. Even though I gave them perks, raises and rosters.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Are there enough staff so they can take breaks using the staff room? Also check their thoughts. Should let you know what the issue might be e.g. tired, wants more pay etc. Also training put them in a better mood and they work more efficiently. Though better trained means another payrise.

Their thoughts are "My pay is massive." "I enjoy this job." and some of them "So bored." But I don't what to do to give them stuff to do, I tried rosters and I have extra vendors to cover for breaks. Its mostly the vendors quitting, I rarely have janitors or mechanics quit.

I fought with the same problem for 2-3 years before the vendors stopped fighting me, and tried all kind of settings.. I am not really sure why they became the perfect staff, but i have these settings....Vendors never quit now! I have 81 Vendors in my sandbox-park.

General settings = EASY
Vendors = EASY
All the other staff = PASSIONATE
All Vendors pay = 111 Dollars

I only train the Vendors to level 2 . (the rest to 5)..I have no idea if all this info makes any difference, but maybe...
I have Staff-rooms pretty close to all vendors. And they are all set to HEALTH-CARE

GOOD LUCK

I fought with the same problem for 2-3 years before the vendors stopped fighting me, and tried all kind of settings.. I am not really sure why they became the perfect staff, but i have these settings....Vendors never quit now! I have 81 Vendors in my sandbox-park.

General settings = EASY
Vendors = EASY
All the other staff = PASSIONATE
All Vendors pay = 111 Dollars

I only train the Vendors to level 2 . (the rest to 5)..I have no idea if all this info makes any difference, but maybe...
I have Staff-rooms pretty close to all vendors. And they are all set to HEALTH-CARE

GOOD LUCK

I went to do this in my second save and it seems I can't find the pen and ruler button..I forgot where it is.XD Its not in my upper right corner though

I went to do this in my second save and it seems I can't find the pen and ruler button..I forgot where it is.XD Its not in my upper right corner though
I think i know what you did wrong...You clicked on Play scenario.
Instead Click on Edit scenario, and then click on start new.

Yes, it looks confusing hehe... It looks like you are about to start a new game, but you are just loading your saved game!

I was working on my Mega-park when i saw your message....Amazing game, especially in 4k !! = wohoo

BTW, do you know you can Expand your park in the EDIT-scenario-mode ?.... I think the Play scenario-game is 600x600 meters, and in Edit-scenario you can expand it to 1000x1000 meters, (if i remember it right) and you can also build taller stuff..

I was working on my Mega-park when i saw your message....Amazing game, especially in 4k !! = wohoo

BTW, do you know you can Expand your park in the EDIT-scenario-mode ?.... I think the Play scenario-game is 600x600 meters, and in Edit-scenario you can expand it to 1000x1000 meters, (if i remember it right) and you can also build taller stuff..
If only you can expand that in sandbox mode

Top Bottom