What Species i Will Place together in Summer?

Looking forward to the new dinosaurs especially the Albertosaurus with the painted leopard skin I really hope future dinosaur skins will come out like in the meantime I'm already preparing a safari involving these dinosaurs.👍

CAMPAIGNIAN SAFARI:

ALBERTOSAURUS x2
jwe_claires_sanctuary_albertosaurus_1_0 (1).jpg

TROODON
x4

o4tqgbrhm3x11.jpg

STYRACOSAURUS ×5
jwe_deluxe_bonus-dinosaur_styracosaurus.jpg

PENTRACERATOPS
×5

jurassic-world-evolution-22693-1530887567880-1530887646-7.jpeg

CHASMOSAURUS ×5
648350_screenshots_20190322230426_1.jpg

MAIASAURA ×9
d78aceaa33b384dc6949b264dbeb1a40.jpg

PARASAUROLOPHUS ×12
OzCQRLL.jpg

CORYTHOSAURUS ×8
maxresdefault (10).jpg

STRUTHIOMIMUS ×15
th.jpeg

EUPLOCEPHALUS ×4
jurassic-world-evolution-dlc.jpeg

it would be complete if I had a Pachyrhinosaurus and Centrosaurus in this Safari.......

Last edited:
I would suggest putting Campanian in the name, cause Mid Cretaceous is more Albian to Turonian I think.
Ironically Pachyrhinosaurus is the only one that breaks that trend.

Late Cretaceous outside of the Campanian and Maastrichtian is a cool little area though (Crichtonsaurus, Nodosaurus, Archaeornithomimus, Carcharodontosaurus, Spinosaurus & Giganotosaurus.)

Looks like I was wrong about the Pachyrhinosaurus, it technically is found in the latest Campanian.

Also I like that it's now a sort of pun name for a Safari.
Thanks for reminding me of the Period. Although it would still be nice to have the Pachyrhinosaurus fight the Albertosaurus....😎

I did a bit of thinking and you could include Tsintaosaurus and Velociraptor if you're fine with expanding to Asia.

Dreadnoughtus could also be considered, though it could be either Campanian or Maastrichtian.

Top Bottom