Whats happened to the Game?

I decided to play again the other day, after a long break. The Game is sluggish now, is it a bug in the new update?

The game happend to be slow for you in may already, if I researched correctly. Just was curious, as I felt like I saw you commenting on the game speed several times. Did it get even worse for you, now? If so, could it have something to do with the solution for your problem with the game not starting? (was something down the line if I remember correctly, you found a solution for yourself).

Did you contact customer service? Because really, there seem to be some individual problems at work, when it's getting worse and worse for you.

Swjosdotschka yes i have put in things about Game Speed but that was the running of the Game going to fast.
IN this case i meant the Game itself seems to lag slightly mainly on Blueprints when placing them (should of been clearer sorry)
I have previously had 8000+ guests with no problems, with a fair number of Enclosures.
But i do think the Game needs sorting before i purchase more DLC's, saying that have not really played it in while.

Swjosdotschka yes i have put in things about Game Speed but that was the running of the Game going to fast.
IN this case i meant the Game itself seems to lag slightly mainly on Blueprints when placing them (should of been clearer sorry)
I have previously had 8000+ guests with no problems, with a fair number of Enclosures.
But i do think the Game needs sorting before i purchase more DLC's, saying that have not really played it in while.

Ah, I see. My bad, sorry I got that confused.

The game happend to be slow for you in may already, if I researched correctly. Just was curious, as I felt like I saw you commenting on the game speed several times. Did it get even worse for you, now? If so, could it have something to do with the solution for your problem with the game not starting? (was something down the line if I remember correctly, you found a solution for yourself).

Did you contact customer service? Because really here, there seem to be some of travis scott merch individual proble
ms at work, when it's getting worse and worse for you.
The game is just really sluggish when you get to a certain number of guests and enclosures.

Top Bottom