When logged into Elite as not the primary user you can no longer land on planets

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Must have happened to me as well with my alts at the same time, no wonder selene wasn't sending an invite to my alt, just hope it doesn't spread to my main account, the Odyssey delay was annoying but understandable but this?

I pray this isn't the new normal for ED going forward.👃

If anyone has a response from frontier to your complaint on the subject, I would appreciate it if you could publish it, garacias and a greeting cmdt's

It's a psn issue. Because your secondary account probably didn't buy elite (just your primary assumably), it doesn't have a license for using the dlc. Previously this was how ps4 cmdrs could have multiple alts for free whereas PC had to purchase alts 1 at a time. At this point nothing you can do about it but buy it again for the alt psn account or forget about it.

It's a psn issue. Because your secondary account probably didn't buy elite (just your primary assumably), it doesn't have a license for using the dlc. Previously this was how ps4 cmdrs could have multiple alts for free whereas PC had to purchase alts 1 at a time. At this point nothing you can do about it but buy it again for the alt psn account or forget about it.

- I do not know that psn has changed the subaccounts policy, it has a link to the official information of playstation, thanks.

Psn is always looking for a way to squeeze $$ out of you. Are you surprised? Mine has been telling me at least once an hour it will suspend my app due to inability to verify my licenses but never actual does. It's been going on for more than a week.

You've posted that three different times. Are you a broken auto response bot?

If you don't believe me call psn customer service. I'd wager a hefty amount they tell you to buy it on the account you want to play it on

It may be what you say but, if I want to use horizons from the playstation 4 there is no way to buy the dlc again because it comes out as already installed, even if it does not work now.

I find it in bad taste that frontier has not said anything or put an update that says that you have to buy it again,

This started happening to me from yesterday. I only have the one account, (PS4), and it is very annoying, as i rely on planetary landings to provide materials for limpet synthesis and AFMU.
Apparently some players say that playstation reported 3 times of the account policy change to remove the privileges to use dlc etc, frontier I do not know if he said something I did not know anything about that, but in the game the horizons appears as installed and it cannot be reinstalled, unless the game is reinstalled and asks to reinstall horizons, which I do not know.

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator

Is that true? Horizons is free now as long as you have Elite Dangerous. This was implemented last year.

So theoretically even people who didn't buy Horizons should now have access to it.

My sub account (daughters) can still play all my content on my old PS4 Pro via her account. She doesn't play Elite though anyway. But nothing has been blocked for her and she has paid for nothing. It's all my content from the main account on the PS4 Pro.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom