Where are the info booths in Great Tree scenario in Console Edition?

I’ve looked all over and can’t find them. Are there no information booths in the Great Tree scenario in the tutorials?

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
If there are info booths already in the park, if you find the panel with the list of rides, and there should be an option for shops and facilities. Any existing booth would be under shops and facilities. When you select them there will be an option to centre on the building with camera, in the window it opens for the facily or if you select I think it takes you there. (Can't remember the exact windows on console). If you have yet to place them, when you go to build shops, there should be an information icon to filter by I think.

If there are info booths already in the park, if you find the panel with the list of rides, and there should be an option for shops and facilities. Any existing booth would be under shops and facilities. When you select them there will be an option to centre on the building with camera, in the window it opens for the facily or if you select I think it takes you there. (Can't remember the exact windows on console). If you have yet to place them, when you go to build shops, there should be an information icon to filter by I think.
They are definitely not under shops and facilities. So that means you’d have to build them?

Top Bottom