Where are the most popular locations?

Since jumping over to PC from Xbox and some time on PS4, I've noticed the player numbers for ED are a vast improvement. I've visited several stations that seem to be popular, including one during the early, introductory missions that featured one station with at least 12 players flying around. But I can't remember where these are. I spent so much time on Xbox just not encountering anyone, and it got lonely out there in the Black.

Has anyone got a list of recommended locations for encountering other commanders? I know the CG are always a good place to go, but are there any key stations that are popular?

Additionally, I've not been attacked yet on PC, which is a refreshing change from the Xbox. I know gankers and role play folk are out there, but the Xbox seems to have quite a few. Not complaining, it's all part of the game for me. I ALWAYS play in Open. It adds to the challenge.

Last edited:
Shinrarta Dezhra is always good for meeting people
maybe borann or one of the other popular mining hotspots
if you're looking outside the bubble go to one of the gaurdian settlements they're allways good for people

Shinrarta Dezhra is always good for meeting people
maybe borann or one of the other popular mining hotspots
if you're looking outside the bubble go to one of the gaurdian settlements they're allways good for people
psuhing it a bit you could go to the elite discord and gank people if thats what you wnat to do
dont tell em i said that tho

Top Bottom