Newcomer / Intro Where did the rust go?

Could that be available from game menu store with ARX?

It may have been a timed sale / exclusive too, in which case it isn't available anymore.

Could that be available from game menu store with ARX?

It may have been a timed sale / exclusive too, in which case it isn't available anymore.
Well, it was a (non reduced) blue offer among "green marked" others for scarabs and such I just saw this evening on the website after I followed the announcement about the xbox game pass livery reduction sale.
Just my luck, went out of stock just when I planned to suck up with the Feds for one of them vette thingies.
Would have been nice to show up at the next parade with one hold together only by tape, strings and rust. :)

Fingers crossed for Odyssey! :LOL:
Now that evokes an image.
Will the raider (and other) ship kits actually become functional? You could just fly through a group of pedestrians and impale them on the spikes. On the other hand, you'd need to be very carful to avoid entangling your ship in the mail slot.
ESRB (or whatever) rasting shouldn't be a problem, as - according to another thread - Odyssey is supposed to be rated 16+.

I was looking at my old account to try and get some advice on carriers and when I logged in after a long break on this account, This is what greeted me -

Corroded.PNG

Not the usual pristine look :) I forgot I had this.
Pug

Top Bottom