Horizons Where to Buy Passenger Cabins

I suppose you know by now, but I'll add to the thread in order to save anyone else a wild goose chase. Only the Orca and Beluga can carry luxury cabins. I just wasted three hours of my life flying around in my Asp not finding them on any of the stations listed by EDDB. After six months away I had forgotten how uninformative this game is.
Oh, for heaven's sake. It's restricted by ship type rather than ship size? Gee, thanks, Frontier.

But, seriously, thanks to Rimsplitter for shedding light on it.

The website blithely assured me that I could pick up some 6B luxury passenger cabins at any number of stations, some of which had been updated only a few minutes previously, but, after wasting a few hours driving to each of them in my Anaconda, the best I could get was 6C first-class passenger cabins.

Whether I *need* 6B luxury passenger cabins is open to debate. What isn't open to debate is the quality of the information being provided: the website contains bad information, and it needs to be corrected.

FYI, in case you're still looking for them, I just bough 6B Luxury Cabins (seats 8) for my Orca last night at Margulis Station in the CD-44 10336 system.

I suppose you know by now, but I'll add to the thread in order to save anyone else a wild goose chase. Only the Orca and Beluga can carry luxury cabins. I just wasted three hours of my life flying around in my Asp not finding them on any of the stations listed by EDDB. After six months away I had forgotten how uninformative this game is.
/QUOTE]
Actually the Dolphin can carry one 5B luxury cabin. I have mine set to 1 luxury cabin (4 people) 4C First class (3 People) and 4E Economy class (8 People) and I can cover most of the runs given to me so far :D. For about ... 3 Million investment I have made so far over 30 million in couple of hours, the best investment so far ;).

Dam did not see the post was like 3 years old XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom