Where's me gold?!?!?!?

Frustrated. Last night I filled my carrier with around 7,500 gold to sell and recoup some credits. Jumped to the sell system, logged out and all the gold was missing. Except, of course, what was in my ship's cargo bay.

Created a ticket, but still... Frustrating.

ARRRR thar be lost gold out thar in all that is black a relog after deposits is always a good idea and before a carrier jump in order to minimize that kinda disruption

Last edited:
Frustrated. Last night I filled my carrier with around 7,500 gold to sell and recoup some credits. Jumped to the sell system, logged out and all the gold was missing. Except, of course, what was in my ship's cargo bay.

Created a ticket, but still... Frustrating.
Check for holes in your bulkhead, its prolly the Kumo Crew's doing :ROFLMAO:

O7

You're the second person claiming to have been ripped (someone claimed they were missing 2bn)

Maybe FDev is doing some some stuff to prep the infrastructure for the split post U14 and some shenanigans slipped in the current live game

Are you sure you didn't leave a sell order active?

If they filled their carrier with gold, presumably that means a buy order (i dont think anyone transfers stuff to from carrier since it's so slow - i always use buy or sell orders)
And a buy order means a forgotten sell order is not possible

Still, it's one of the bugs that should have been corrected already (the bartender trading works ok, not possible to have forgotten/unmarked 0 stock sell orders)

Top Bottom