Where's the Scavenger?

My first Odyssey combat mission, after somehow surviving the tutorial and doing a couple of "fetch" missions. Land at the base in question, get the total number of scavengers to kill, start shooting. Meanwhile at the same time, another CMDR is in the base doing a "restore power" mission, and takes a few out.

We kill everybody in sight, the mission counter shows 7/8. OK, time to check the rest of the base.

Walk around the rest of the base, twice, including inside all the buildings. EVERYBODY is already dead. Nobody alive in sight. Mission counter is still at 7/8 after 90 minutes of this.

What am I missing/ doing wrong?

My first Odyssey combat mission, after somehow surviving the tutorial and doing a couple of "fetch" missions. Land at the base in question, get the total number of scavengers to kill, start shooting. Meanwhile at the same time, another CMDR is in the base doing a "restore power" mission, and takes a few out.

We kill everybody in sight, the mission counter shows 7/8. OK, time to check the rest of the base.

Walk around the rest of the base, twice, including inside all the buildings. EVERYBODY is already dead. Nobody alive in sight. Mission counter is still at 7/8 after 90 minutes of this.

Solo to stop other CMDR's pinching your kills?

Yep it's a bug, seen this too.

I had one where one guy got stuck inside the wall. Was consistent too, same guy was stuck in the wall on relog again. Just called it a day. :cool:

I've had the same problem twice, both times playing with a team member, it will be 27/29 etc. and no matter how much we look, the missing npcs are nowhere to be found.

Log out and back in, resets the NPCs. Or leave and return.

The hardest 'last' npc to find is the one that is walking away from the settlement.

Steve.

Top Bottom