Which animals can't swim?

Has anyone so far compiled a list of all the animals who can't swim or walk underwater (and can therefore be fenced in with only a moat)? Or does it say in the Zoopedia somewhere I can't see? So far the only ones I've tested personally and found this to be true for are mandrills, red ruffed lemurs and ringtailed lemurs. I would guess some of the other primates and presumably the tortoises and land-based birds are the same but I haven't tested yet.

I have 3 islands surrounded by water on each side with the Japanese Macaque, Indian Peafowl and Indian Rhino in so none of these can swim it seems.

Garyd, the rhino can definitely swim, have you checked the traversable area heatmap to see if it can get to the water?

Marcnesium, is the website yours? :) It looks really good.

I did check the heatmap as I have 3 islands surrounded on all sides by water, the water comes almost right up to the level of the exhibits. The heatmap on all 3 show none of the animals can escape due to the water, maybe there is something else with the rhinos and it could be a pathing issue Villa11 as you say so don't take my findings as gospel.

Top Bottom