Which version should I get? and

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!
I'm new to this forum!
I'm a big Coaster Simulation Fan and after OpenRCT2, RCTW and Parkitect I now also want to get Planet Coaster, but which version should I get and what are the differences? And which version do you guys bought and why?
I already found a picture which the differences, but I not really know what all of the things stand for. Could somebody explain what the things mean? (Private forum access, meet the team q&a, extended dev diaries, community pools, alpha "early bird access and game access.
Which one should I get?
Thank you for your answers!

-Horsti12
pc-matri-pc.jpg

Basically if you buy the CHC membership you can see everything before the others, you can also see exclusive things (videos, screenshots, etc...), you can ask the developers whatever you want, you can vote what the next thing everyone will see will be, etc... Oh and let's not forget yhay you wold get the exclusive tshirt and wristband.

I have the deluxe edition (but I bought the CHC first and then the Erly Bird). I would get the deluxe because it is 100% worth the price.

Ask questions to yourself... Do I want Early Access? Do I want a T-shirt + wristband? etc... :)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom