General / Off-Topic Who has what Reputation in the Forums?

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Just a quick note.

Please consider what you post in the thread, We don't want to see any passive/aggressive digs at other forum members. (except me, I can take it and I have a banhammer. ;))

Thanks.

Just a quick note.

Please consider what you post in the thread, We don't want to see any passive/aggressive digs at other forum members. (except me, I can take it and I have a banhammer. ;))

Thanks.
There are a few I have deliberately NOT posted.

oss133 and Psykokow keep me consistently entertained on here. They can bring light to even the darkest of threads :)

On the dev side I have to say Michael Brookes is quite amazing for how much he interacts with the community. This is a senior producer of a multi-million-pound game, heavily involved in all aspects of design, almost single-handedly runs the fiction side and writes his own books in his own time... yet he still has time for some of the most trivial threads and interactions on the forums. What a guy!

I'll throw my hat in with oss133 in saying Josh Atack deserves the Really Nice Guy award on the forum.

And all the Lave Radio crew deserve supreme praise for their constant community involvement. And the mods for their tireless and often thankless efforts. No one deserves the crap they get, especially when they're all so patient and attentive. Keep up the good work, guys and gals!

Right, that's enough brown-nosing from me today - back to the murder Psykokow poll... ;)

Just a quick note.

Thanks.

I did say be nice and keep it humourous.... :p

Illu being generally friendly and decent bloke

Frank for all round contribution

TJ for striking just the right balance of moderation with a sense of humour

Geraldine for being a very welcome welcoming party

Möbius for his great talent and willingness to share it

Tinman (correct me if I am wrong) changing course of history with super cruise proposal

Cathy and Darren Grey for 'owning' the Drabble polls

I seem to have accrued any reputation I have with double entendres rather than constructive input. Ah well :)

Mobius for his art.

Kow for being Kow.

TJ for understanding when I confuse him with T. James (DAMN THAT GUY) and his modding which I like.

Andrew Sayers pretty much for the reasons Allen says but I usually disagree with his conclusions, I just rarely have the time to construct a well-defined counter-argument. My favorite tussle was over slaves.

Liqua for being Liqua

But I tend to rep randomly as well usually for a post that's made me smile or quite often explains what I was trying to say more eloquently. I'll even rep someone who's disagreed with me but has constructed their counter-argument well. I do enjoy a good fight and respect my opponents. Kingston was the most recent of those.

Tinman (correct me if I am wrong) changing course of history with super cruise proposal

Sounds correct to me!! :D:p
(Disclaimer: This might not actually be correct.)

BTW, just realized that MIKE EVANS hasn't been mentioned! :eek:

If any of the devs deserves a mention here for putting up with us, it's him! :)

Last edited:
I think perhaps quite a few of the most highly repped are Drabblers and Thargoid and Fer-de-lancers? I may be mistaken.

I don't visit those threads.

but I generally get my rep for asking those questions that others are afraid to ask. the last thread I created got me 100 points, I might get a rep point from the odd wallpaper or signature but on the whole all my rep points come from people agreeing with me.

when he starts his posts with "In this post I intend to .." I want to pull my eyes out :eek:

I hid it in the middle of the post this time :p

Modesty prevents me quoting the rest of your message - let's just say I'm sitting at my keyboard being even Britisher than usual, thinking of nice things to never ever say.

Oh oh! Toebs still holds the record for all-time most controversial poster! Let's talk about that!

I hid it in the middle of the post this time :p

Modesty prevents me quoting the rest of your message - let's just say I'm sitting at my keyboard being even Britisher than usual, thinking of nice things to never ever say.

Oh oh! Toebs still holds the record for all-time most controversial poster! Let's talk about that!

lol lets not drag Toebs (bless him) back into the limelight, but yes he did take strops to new heights (depths?).

Imagine what he'd be like with all the 'delays threads' and the Newtonian threads... He'd be having seven dozen different types of fit!

Jonty Campbell should get a special mention for inadvertently adding a new word to the English language.

And, yes, Mike Evans deserves a mention for his open approach to information and his dedication to the FD vision for E: D.

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
I like reading Tinman's stuff, always considered and usually right on the money also for all the work he did during the Kickstarter, respect is due.

I also really like Michael Brookes often deadpan responses to questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom