Why are the Dinosaurs not eating?

Am I the only one running into a certain glitch in the game where sometimes dinosaurs stop moving and won't move even when vehicles are coming or are hit with darts? They won't eat or drink either to the point where in some cases they starve to death because they won't do it for some reason. Can the developers please fix this issue?

Sometimes it happens to me, there is also an error that an animal magically escapes from the enclosure without breaking a fence, another error is that there is no dialogue of some character when a Pteranodon is released for the first time in a game. Look at each animal when a character is released says a dialogue talking about the animal but with Pteranodon no character says anything. Yes, there are a lot of bugs and I hope Frontier fixes them and it shows that once again time had a big influence on the final product. As a community our role is to stick with Frontier and be patient.

Am I the only one running into a certain glitch in the game where sometimes dinosaurs stop moving and won't move even when vehicles are coming or are hit with darts? They won't eat or drink either to the point where in some cases they starve to death because they won't do it for some reason. Can the developers please fix this issue?
This is common with struthiomimus but either reloading the world or tranqiulizing it will fix it!

Sometimes it happens to me, there is also an error that an animal magically escapes from the enclosure without breaking a fence, another error is that there is no dialogue of some character when a Pteranodon is released for the first time in a game. Look at each animal when a character is released says a dialogue talking about the animal but with Pteranodon no character says anything. Yes, there are a lot of bugs and I hope Frontier fixes them and it shows that once again time had a big influence on the final product. As a community our role is to stick with Frontier and be patient.
The other error also only happens to struthiomimus it’s because when it does it’s animation it doesn’t realize there’s a boundary and I haven’t noticed the second one mainly because I never use Pteranodon!

Still getting this bug constantly. Three ways I have saved my stupid dinos with:

1 - Hitting them with a medical health boost shot can rarely get them moving again. Doesn't work very often for me anymore, sadly, so...
2 - Tranquilising and moving it somewhere else in the same enclosure, but I have come across dinos that got so stuck I can't tranquilise them and helicopters can't target them. so...
3 - When 2 doesn't work: Save the game and reload it from main menu, should reset their ai and get them moving off to eat/drink. (or just do this first, as I do now.)
I haven't come across a point where none of those 3 options worked, yet... but who knows at this point.

I have the same problem, at some point dinosaurs and rangers get stuck, inevitably leading to death all the dinosaurs from hunger and thirst. i tried to do the things you say also by completely uninstalling game and dlc and re-downloading everything. how can i fix it? so the game is unplayable because always at a certain point (when the park starts to get big enough) everything crashes. please help me i don't want to throw the game (which is amazing) because of a bug.

Let's not forget the fish feeders for marine reptiles. After adding thirteen I think, fish don't come out after that number.
ahh ottima info, questo vale anche per i dispencer di capre? comunque chi sa come risolvere il bug dei dinosauri e rangers che si bloccano me lo dica vi prego

Top Bottom