Why Compsognathus and Hypsilophodon NEED to be in a DLC.

I don't know I think that's why they put the Troodon in the game with the compsognathus call, that dinosaur is just too tiny oh, this is just my opinion

"Yes," but it's kind of "necessary." The game, especially as part of the Jurassic Park franchise is not complete without Compsognathus. I'm sure slight modifications to the game can be made to accomodate any issues involved.

Plus with my image above based on the actual scientific size of Compsognathus (4 feet not 3 feet or chicken sized) it becomes more plausible.

Reposting correctly scaled Compsognathus at scientifically accurate proportions (1.2 meters/4 feet instead of 3 feet or chicken sized) next to a Troodon here so people don't miss it on the previous page. This is half the length of Troodon and more doable than movie-scale compies
troodon.jpg

Looks way too big. Give us accurate small sizes. Or is InGen having more size issues like the dwarfism that effected the giga and spino months ago? Lol. They can make it small. Just like they could make the giga and spino bigger. No time for game dev lies.

Looks way too big. Give us accurate small sizes. Or is InGen having more size issues like the dwarfism that effected the giga and spino months ago? Lol. They can make it small. Just like they could make the giga and spino bigger. No time for game dev lies.

I know it does. That's the whole point. This is the scientifically accurate size for a Compsognathus. The adult Compsognathus found in France is 125 cm long or 49 inches or just over 4 feet. The reason it looks oversized is because the Compsognathuses in the movie were significantly smaller than in real life.

MEANING this is a game changer: If Frontier makes them at a scientifically accurate scale rather than movie size it is much more plausible to have them added to the game. It would still a bit of a challenge but rather more on the table than before.

I've noticed Frontier has made nothing at all in the Small Ornithopod category. Small herbivores, like pachycephalosaurs and ornithomimids yes, but not small ornithopods. Maybe they could make pack devoted to small ornithopod to flesh that out a little. If so Hypsilophodon would be an obvious choice, but they'd need two more also. Dryosaurus is also an obvious choice as that is in the first book as well as JPOG. And I'm thinking then perhaps Othnielia (also in the first book), or perhaps Thescelosaurus or Orodromeus would both be good to fill in the third spot.

I would like to see the Hypsilophodon make it in. I hope it does or they give us some more small herbivores in the sequel if they make one. The compy will never be in a game. It's too small. Something about the size I imagine.

I would like to see the Hypsilophodon make it in. I hope it does or they give us some more small herbivores in the sequel if they make one. The compy will never be in a game. It's too small. Something about the size I imagine.

I know, what is up with that? It seems like they have entirely abandoned that category. There is NOTHING in the "small ornithopod" category, even though many of the other categories have been neatly fleshed out, and even though there are a number of small ornithopods are canon. Dryosaurus even was in JPOG but is not in JWE.

The game definitely needs small dinosaurs, especially of the herbivore variety. Hypsilophodon would be excellent to have in game.
I don't understand why the lack of focus on them. The other categories are very well fleshed out, in some cases like large carnivores, extremely well fleshed out, but this has hardly anything, and nothing in the small ornithopod category.

here's a link to a post I made earlier compsognathus is in the European video

here's a link to a post I made earlier compsognathus is in the European video

Thanks! You should do an Antarctica video. Though there would be only 6 dinosaurs in it.

Top Bottom