Why is this so hard to start playing?

Why is this game so hard to start playing? Whats the point of it being on steam if it then takes you to another launcher that permanently redirects you to a website to redeem your key by adding the code you got from steam, for it only do make you do this again next time you open it and then tell you the key has been used. O really the key i just entered last time you redirected me has been used, look at the shock on my face at this news.
Would certainly just like to get to play this game. Seeming as i have bought it twice. Once on steam this week and once when it first came out.
But I guess I will just keep battling with your extra inconvenient launcher,

I bought mine from steam and had to enter the key on occasion but not for a long time now. Hope you get it sorted soon. Game is awesome.. Full steam ahead

I too had issues getting the game to actually launch first time. Multiple passes through entering authentication codes and being told it was already in use, etc.

Frustrated, I just stopped trying for an hour, at the end of which it all worked fine with no further effort.

The same thing happened when I added Horizons via Steam, but this time I just went for a bath and a beer and it sorted itself before I got back to the keyboard.

Suspect there may be a delay in synchronisation twixt Steam and the frontier servers.

It is bad, but if you haven't stepped back for a breather yet, try it. Just in case :)

Top Bottom