Will brood sizes be realistic

So elephants and hippos have 1 baby, big cats and bears have 2-3, etc.

I'm asking this because of the game's inclusion of reptiles and insects. I want realism but I also don't know how I would deal with 200 spider babies.

There's already a thread on this topic, but to answer your question, we don't know yet. Frontier hasn't said anything about litter sizes, but as the game is focusing on the realism aspect of the animals, I would think litter sizes would be somewhat realistic. However, for animals, like spiders, that might have larger amounts of young at once, they will most likely reduce the number to be more manageable for gameplay purposes.

Litter sizes are accurate to real life Bo mentioned in one of the threads.

But I don't think the terrariums can hold 200 spiders. :)

from what i have seen with bestinslot live streams yes there are liter size like there were 6 or so baby ostrich's born so that probably around the amount born normally because they have to keep it controllable enough

I saw a lioness give birth to four cubs, so not only are litter sizes a thing, they definitely seem accurate.

Does anyone know if animals will look pregnant? It was hard to tell in the stream I saw, and there were no other lionesses to compare her to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom