Horizons Will my main game save move to horizons?

I just wanted to clarify because many people have said that it does but I have also seen people saying that all of their ships, credits, etc. were deleted. So whats the true answer to it?

Its the same universe horizons is the same as 1.5 , you all are in one universe.

No one creds were lost they were just users who dont know what I beta is and refuse to read the intructions that beta does not save. there fault

Last edited:
I just wanted to clarify because many people have said that it does but I have also seen people saying that all of their ships, credits, etc. were deleted. So whats the true answer to it?

Your main save will move to Horizons. However, if you were beta-testing Horizons, your beta save will not carry over (beta test saves never do). It seems some confused the beta with an early release.

If that becomes annoying and you find it tiresome to have to start over after a beta ends, I can recommend clearing your beta save and treat it as a different CMDR. That may also give you the opportunity to try different things in the game at no cost to your main save.

:D S

Back
Top Bottom