Will There be New Locations on Nublar?

I'm just wondering if the developers could consider the idea of making at least two more and bigger locations on nublar moving forward and also since we're going to get more dinosaurs down the road it would make sense to have bigger Maps to fit all those new dinosaurs and to make our Parks much much bigger. At this point the current maps we have on these islands are pretty much too small for fifty-nine dinosaurs already so you get my point when it comes to Map size one map that is a good direction moving forward has to be the secrets of dr. Wu Isla Muerta East map if I'm not mistaking and it was quite large for its size I love that map and I'm hoping a new location on nublar will be an option in the future of this game.🙂👍
cZgBsQE.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if the developers could consider the idea of making at least two more and bigger locations on nublar moving forward and also since we're going to get more dinosaurs down the road it would make sense to have bigger Maps to fit all those new dinosaurs and to make our Parks much much bigger. At this point the current maps we have on these islands are pretty much too small for fifty-nine dinosaurs already so you get my point when it comes to Map size one map that is a good direction moving forward has to be the secrets of dr. Wu Isla Muerta East map if I'm not mistaking and it was quite large for its size I love that map and I'm hoping a new location on nublar will be an option in the future of this game.🙂👍

Definitively a must. The more species that are added, the more crowded the maps feel. And that's a total downvote for me.

Also, please consider adding all current ones as options for Sandbox. It gets stale all too quickly keep playing the same map over and over again :(

a MUST to do!

it would be interesting to find a way to connect also different zone on the same island in some way, so we can have a big park composite of different zones

This was precisely my thought when I first heard we wouldn't receive access to each full island. It would really help immersion.

Currently, I'm fearing the actual scheme was actually due to the game limits resulted on console porting, rather than some holdback or intentional limit imposed to secure future updates and prevent player from filling the whole island with structures they would later would have to demolish in order to build the new implementations.... but one can dream 😁

This was precisely my thought when I first heard we wouldn't receive access to each full island. It would really help immersion.

Currently, I'm fearing the actual scheme was actually due to the game limits resulted on console porting, rather than some holdback or intentional limit imposed to secure future updates and prevent player from filling the whole island with structures they would later would have to demolish in order to build the new implementations.... but one can dream 😁
you know I'm thinking that this map that we currently are on in sandbox mode is in Section 5 of Isla nublar when I'm hoping that they'll give us a map in section 6 the off-limits section and as well as the original location also known as Section 3 where Jurassic World is at.

you know I'm thinking that this map that we currently are on in sandbox mode is in Section 5 of Isla nublar when I'm hoping that they'll give us a map in section 6 the off-limits section and as well as the original location also known as Section 3 where Jurassic World is at.

Actually, now that I had time to check, this can't be. Sector 5 seems to be the biggest one of all island sectors AND Mount Sibo lies right inside it.

I don't think JWE's Nublar really matches any movie map (although I hope I'm wrong) yet, if I were to guess, I'd think the current map is based in either Sector 2 or Sector 6 taking into consideration both the sea and Mount Sibo's locations.

Actually, now that I had time to check, this can't be. Sector 5 seems to be the biggest one of all island sectors AND Mount Sibo lies right inside it.

I don't think JWE's Nublar really matches any movie map (although I hope I'm wrong) yet, if I were to guess, I'd think the current map is based in either Sector 2 or Sector 6 taking into consideration both the sea and Mount Sibo's locations.
I could be wrong maybe we're in sector 4 of the island the original location of Jurassic Park? It matches the current map and being closer to mount sibo

Top Bottom