Will we ever see the size 3 armored/overcharged power plant at the tech brokers ?

The CG that gave one of these has been so long past, I don't even remember which it was. I've built a Viper III with it that wouldn't have been possible without it. Ever since I've been waiting for the follow-up CG bringing that module to the tech brokers. Another one would help my T6 so much to suck a little less.

Its a fed reward so likely no... The feds have been out of favour since most of the people who Quit at EDO release are fed based...
Alliance and Indi Items have been going to tech brokers...
Fed items have not been...

Hopefully. Would be nice to have more of the size 3 power plant. Maybe even a size 4 power plant with overcharged and armored?!

And no one can give a clear answer if they are just overcharged (meh), or double engineered.

It's actually very clear as it says what it is in the OP about the latest CG. But i'll quote it anyway, 'If Tiers 1, 2 and 3 are successfully reached, the top 75% of participants will be awarded a 3A, 4A and 5A Pre-Engineered Overcharged Power Plant respectively (not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering)'

It's actually very clear as it says what it is in the OP about the latest CG. But i'll quote it anyway, 'If Tiers 1, 2 and 3 are successfully reached, the top 75% of participants will be awarded a 3A, 4A and 5A Pre-Engineered Overcharged Power Plant respectively (not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering)'
It was clarified a bit. "not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering" was added later. It's still not clear what exactly that means.

Without stating the obvious, it's not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering. I don't know how much plainer you want it to be. If you're looking for stats, you won't get any until it drops.

Top Bottom