WINTERS WOLVES looking for Commander Commanders on PS4

The Winters Wolves are seeking a Commander or Commanders to help us setup a Winters Wolves Squadron on PS4

The Commander would need to get setup on the WINTERS WOLVES COMMUNICATION CENTER
They would need Commander Alpha Pack Elder N.R.Crosby's blessing
They would need 10 million Credits to establish the Squadron
They would need to get their players to utilize the Communications Center for greater Communications, Coordination and Role playing opportunities between platforms.

I myself have been a Gamemaster for over 38 years and pride my groups efforts into RP while we are too casual to be considered hard core RPer's I like to think I provide the necessary Lore and Background to encourage RP between my players in our area of space.

The Winters Wolves says it is a RPG PVE group who utilities the BGS and PP as a means to support our RP lore and stories. of which we got many. I am always trying to find the time to create colorful NPC and Locations such as Bill O'Flannigan's Leprechauns Liquors a small coffee shop with the best damn Irish Coffee in the Inner Orion Spur established on O'Brien's Dock in 3301.

WINTERS WOLVES SQUADRON - Over 1,168 Days old in Game

THE WINTERS WOLVES PLAYER MINOR FACTION - Currently Control 11 Star Systems, Present in 16 Star Systems 56 Commanders and 49 Supporters

BIOGRAPHY OF ALPHA PACK ELDER N.R.CROSBY - Good RP needs good character development

TIMELINE OF THE CHINDI AND HAI MALISTSO - Again Good RP is built on strong foundations

ABOUT 41 LAMBDA HYDRAE THE WINTERS WOLVES HOME WORLD - You need a enviroment where lots of character types can be develop.

So PS4 Commanders think about it. Do you have what it takes to run a Squadron on PS4 if so come to the Command Center impress Elder Pack Leader Crosby aka Lucky with your desires to do so.
You can also send a PM to me if you have any direct questions that you need answered.

UNITED FEDERATION OF COLONIES CARTOGRAPHY PROJECT ( UFC )

unknown.png

Nice read & offer, but you might want to fix the links in the OP - none of them work.

PS I don't have the time to run a (sub)guild, and my PP bounty in Winters space would exclude me, but once you get a PS4 group set up... I'll be there to give them an ingame target.

Last edited:
Top Bottom