Track Rides (WIP recreation) (Darkride)Fata Morgana at Efteling

So Im currently working on my first recreation of a darkride and i wold like to share my current progress with you guys. Note this is a really early stage of this project.
For the people that dont know this darkride. It is Called Fata Morgana and is bin build at Efteling in 1886. A iconic ride in this beautiful park.
I have seen a couple of recreation on steam but that is just the fascade of the ride but currently no attempts for the darkride itself.
Even tho im pretty new to the whole scenery part of themepark simulation games i really wanted to give it a try.

Current state of the project:
1. Outside queline with the tower is 90% done just needs a couple of tweaks on the queline and then it finished. Iam currently not happy with the tower but it is really hard to do the small detailing because of the lack of small objects.

2. Boarding station is for around 60% done, It was a big struggle to have all the small arches custom made but im pretty happy with the outcome. So far i need to do some small detailing on the queline inside and the walls. After that i will be working on the control room.

3. The real challange begins here, the darkride itself. Im hoping to start this part next week. Tobad we dont have all the plants i need to create a jungle ich area but we will see how that goes.

i do not have any date planned to finish this project because i really want to take my time to get the most out of me to get it as real as posselble.
But i will be posting freqently updates about the project.

i love to hear what you guys think about this project and all feedback is welcome!

Sorry for the weird screenshots.
Thanks for reading!

https://imgur.com/a/zTRRD

Last edited:
Already looking good. Interesting to see how far you go.

Started an Efteling project beginning this year. Never finished it. Only had the building for Fata Morgana which was some work.
I had to keep the dimensions because of the park scale so I was doubting if a ride would fit. Might try with the Cascade someday.

Yours is looking better allready though!
Keep it up![up]

Already looking good. Interesting to see how far you go.

Started an Efteling project beginning this year. Never finished it. Only had the building for Fata Morgana which was some work.
I had to keep the dimensions because of the park scale so I was doubting if a ride would fit. Might try with the Cascade someday.

Yours is looking better allready though!
Keep it up![up]

Thank you :)
i saw your park on youtube it is a really good and realistic recreation . i have a annuelpass myself so i come there very often.
I can can emagine what you mean. Just the station building itself is massive and it would look pretty odd if you would place it in the park.

i appiriciate your comment and i will be posting more updates on the forums and social media.
Currently 99% done witht he station and should be starting the darkride today/tommorow.

Last edited:
Thank you :)
i saw your park on youtube it is a really good and realistic recreation . i have a annuelpass myself so i come there very often.
I can can emagine what you mean. Just the station building itself is massive and it would look pretty odd if you would place it in the park.

i appiriciate your comment and i will be posting more updates on the forums and social media.
Currently 99% done witht he station and should be starting the darkride today/tommorow.

I stopped working because it was missing darkrides and other rides that could fit, lack of scenery.
Maybe with the new update I might continue it. It's a lot of work and to be honest. Recreating stuff is nice, but becomes a bit boring. While free style building and using your own imagination is more fun.

Top Bottom