[INDEPENDENT] /~| WRAITH SQUADRON | RECRUITMENT | !WE WANT YOU! |~\

Greetings Commanders.
I am Director Jackal A. L. Lycan of Wraith Squadron.

I am here to inform you that Wraith Squadron is currently recruiting new members, and that we are currently accepting applications to join our ranks.

We are a community of players that adhere to a fun but also semi-serious command structure that governs our Squadron. General discipline is important as we have aspirations of making something of ourselves on Elite Dangerous. We are looking for new members to bolster and fill our ranks, as we need more players to move forward and up.
If you are interested in a realistic Squadron atmosphere; Relaxed, Chilled out, and Comradely, but also Preparative and Exciting; then we may be what you are looking for.

Guns, Grease, and the Atmosphere you would expect in a Squadron Fighter-bay or Cantina

Hang out and run missions with other Squadron mates!

Take part in Group Activities with your Comrades in Arms!

Deploy as a Pilot in Mass Combat Scenarios during Wars!

Join up and make your bones in the Wraith Squadron Fleet!

Train under and Learn from Experienced Players!

Below are the realistic traits we are looking for in recruits and what will be expected of you should you join!

(Don't fret about being judged. We aren't a group of people who do that :D)

• Casual players who like to engage in serious activities as well as hang out and vibe with other players.
  • Good Hearted individuals with a desire to do good. (1)
  • Players of any skill level. (2)
  • Emotionally Mature Players. (3)
  • Open minded, empathetic, and non-judgmental individuals. (4)
  • Mental Health Struggles are perfectly fine, so long as they are handled maturely and don't cause issues for other people.
  • People who are able to handle stressful situations maturely.
  • People with a significant amount of free time.
  • Players who are online regularly. (5)
  • People who enjoy Roleplay are welcome, as we have an RP Group for Elite Dangerous. However, roleplay isn't a requirement and is an optional bonus :D
  • We are a group that doesn't discriminate. (6)
  • We operate on discord, so if you intend on joining, having access to that is essential for daily operations.
  • It is recommended to have a functioning microphone to effectively participate, but it is not a requirement. We have no-mic options to accommodate the mic-less. :D

What we are NOT looking for are:

• Sensitive individuals that either take offense easily, or don't have a thick skin.

(We won't pander to Snowflakes, but we are respectful of boundaries, and do show people human decency. We don't try to be politically correct, but we do try to be real about things, we try not to be ignorant, and we make our best effort to be aware of sensitivities beyond someone’s control.)

• Toxicity or adversely antisocial behavior.

• People who like to cause problems are NOT WELCOME, for fun or otherwise.

If this sounds like a group you would be interested in joining, please feel free to apply.
To do so, Players can submit an application in game for squadron ID: JALL (PC platform) Owned by Cmdr Jackal A. L. Lycan.
The Application will be handled by Our Platoon Leader. He will contact you In game when he sees your application.

OR

You can direct message me on Steam:

(New Links will be supplied as time goes on)
If you are direct messaging me on Steam. Send the following confirmation message to confirm you aren't some random or a troll.

"I would like to apply to join WS. 682310"

o7
Cmdr. Jackal. A. L. Lycan
Fleet Commander of the Wraith Squadron Assault Fleet

Approved by the Board of Directors of Wraith Squadron

Wraith Squadron 1.png

JL

NOTATION​

(1) Occasional mischief is a fun part of any group. Chaotic Good to True Neutral Overall(2) If you're brand new, we will train you. If you have experience, we may call upon you to help train others.(3) We don't want drama in our ranks, and Ideally we would like to see everyone get along. I know some drama is inevitable, so we want to make sure everyone who joins the Squadron is able to be mature about it if it does happen.
(4) We are not going to pander to fruit cups or snowflakes to be clear. We are a group of those who are real with ourselves and with other people. Ex. If someone is in the wrong. We call them on it.) We all have struggles though, so everyone who joins needs to be able to show basic empathy and understanding for someone else's situation.(5) If you want to join, then we assume you intend to participate. If you don't plan to show it by being active, then this Squadron isn't for you. (We are all active, but people rarely being on causes inactivity and disinterest to develop in active members after a while. We want this group to live long and prosper. ;P So, No Activity Free-Loaders!)(6) If you have hate in your heart for any type of person, then sadly, you should look elsewhere. Our Squadron's members won't judge a person by what they are. Only by who they choose to be to other people. So if you factor hate in your heart into your behavior towards types of any type people such as: Men, Police, Furries, Women, Children, Religious Groups, LGBTQ, Races(Caucasian is included), Lower Income, Higher Income, the Disabled, People with different Political Views or Different Cultures, etc. Then I'm sorry, but please don't make your problem ours.

Last edited:

[POST ADDITION]

We both accept those with just Horizons, and those who own Odyssey. If you wish to Direct Message me on Discord. Please DM me here: Dexx #0412

|| IN GAME MEET UP TO APPLY ||

A member of us will occassionally be stationed in a station interior, where those who have Odyssey can Meet us, and talk to us about our Squadron!

Meet us in Spring Gateway in LHS 215 in Odyssey when this reply signals we are online!

OFFLINE - - - - - ONLINE
FF0000 | 0b0b0b | 00ff00

Current Meeting Spot: The Bar, by the Large Bay Windows

Last edited:
[NOTATION ADDITION]
The post was a bit 2 long, we have shortened it 2 make doing so easier. Pls take a second look at it if u passed over it bc of length

Top Bottom