Xbox E3

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
I just realized something, while browsing the beta app... The Outer Worlds is included, too. Might change, but for now.. yuss :D
I really hope the Outer Worlds will be available on at least the Windows Store. How ever I might dislike it, I downright refuse to install that Epic turd of an app on my computer and I was really looking forward to this game before they dropped the bomb.

I really hope the Outer Worlds will be available on at least the Windows Store. How ever I might dislike it, I downright refuse to install that Epic turd of an app on my computer and I was really looking forward to this game before they dropped the bomb.
--Image removed because imgur being.. stupid--

What's kinda weird that it tells me that installation is ready, given the fact that it's not even out yet :D But it does state it is included with the Game Pass for PC

Last edited:

What's kinda weird that it tells me that installation is ready, given the fact that it's not even out yet :D But it does state it is included with the Game Pass for PC
Umm...

Scroll down and accept the privacy thing :D Imgur is being annoying, and the FD forum engine refused me directly uploading the screengrab :\

EDIT: maybe this works.

I just got almost a year of Xbox gamepass ultimate for PC and Xbox games for £1...including non Epic store Metro exodus (which I already have via Steam) it also includes an Xbox live gold sub for that same amount of time. I know the included Xbox live gold sub won't interest many, but I have an Xbox one X too with a yearly Xbox live gold subscription... so it's handy for those of us with a foot in each camp.

When you sign up for gamepass ultimate, if you have an existing Xbox live Gold account and/or Xbox gamepass like I had, it credits the gamepass ultimate account with existing pre-paid subscription amounts up to a period not exceeding 36 months...so basically, paying £1 in total for that lot until next May suits me just fine...saved myself a bit of coin there :)

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

Edit: What the hell is going on in game publisher land?...All of them seem to be desparately jumping on the bandwagon with EA and it's Origin premier Access. Now Ubisoft is at it...all those monthly subs...I'll need a mortgage :rolleyes:

Uplay+

Last edited:
I just got almost a year of Xbox gamepass ultimate for PC and Xbox games for £1...including non Epic store Metro exodus (which I already have via Steam) it also includes an Xbox live gold sub for that same amount of time. I know the included Xbox live gold sub won't interest many, but I have an Xbox one X too with a yearly Xbox live gold subscription... so it's handy for those of us with a foot in each camp.

When you sign up for gamepass ultimate, if you have an existing Xbox live Gold account and/or Xbox gamepass like I had, it credits the gamepass ultimate account with existing pre-paid subscription amounts up to a period not exceeding 36 months...so basically, paying £1 in total for that lot until next May suits me just fine...saved myself a bit of coin there :)

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

Edit: What the hell is going on in game publisher land?...All of them seem to be desparately jumping on the bandwagon with EA and it's Origin premier Access. Now Ubisoft is at it...all those monthly subs...I'll need a mortgage :rolleyes:

Uplay+
Stadia. Ubisoft is probably preparing for it with that thing. So pay your Stadia Founder sub, then pay for Origin, pay for Ubi... whatever you do, just keep payin'

Stadia. Ubisoft is probably preparing for it with that thing. So pay your Stadia Founder sub, then pay for Origin, pay for Ubi... whatever you do, just keep payin'
The only thing that piques my interest with the £14.99PM Uplay+ is that it's set to work the same as Origin access premier...all the new Ubisoft titles (like Ghost Recon breakpoint) will be straight into the store, free with all DLC and season passes...and I'm having some of that breakpoint action...since GR Wildlands is still high on my playlist for the co-op game nights with mates. Besides that, most of the Assassin's Creed franchise I have already and the other titles I'm not interested in. I'll have the 30 day free when it all kicks off and see where it goes from there.

The Microsoft gamepass ultimate, it works for me since I'll have all the Xbox titles, Xbox live gold and new PC game additions for cheaper than keeping them both as separate entities...about time Microsoft did it to be honest. The added bonus is that all the Epic store stuff seems to be going into the PC gamepass side...so it means I don't have to go near that Fortnite infested Epic nonsense at all for the supposed exclusives.

The only thing that piques my interest with the £14.99PM Uplay+ is that it's set to work the same as Origin access premier...all the new Ubisoft titles (like Ghost Recon breakpoint) will be straight into the store, free with all DLC and season passes...and I'm having some of that breakpoint action...since GR Wildlands is still high on my playlist for the co-op game nights with mates. Besides that, most of the Assassin's Creed franchise I have already and the other titles I'm not interested in. I'll have the 30 day free when it all kicks off and see where it goes from there.

The Microsoft gamepass ultimate, it works for me since I'll have all the Xbox titles, Xbox live gold and new PC game additions for cheaper than keeping them both as separate entities...about time Microsoft did it to be honest. The added bonus is that all the Epic store stuff seems to be going into the PC gamepass side...so it means I don't have to go near that Fortnite infested Epic nonsense at all for the supposed exclusives.

I'm also interested in the Uplay+. I like the Origin Access and Ubi has much bigger portfolio, even. Unlike you, though, I do believe I'm going to make a good use of it. :)

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

Uplay+

Dude thanks for the heads up on that Mole, as a xbox gold and gamepass member for my daughters sake, and a pc gamer on my own thats a sweet deal for me I wouldnt have known about. Thanks again, I always appreciate your posts and what your take is on things.

I'm also interested in the Uplay+. I like the Origin Access and Ubi has much bigger portfolio, even. Unlike you, though, I do believe I'm going to make a good use of it. :)
I've no doubt it'll be well used by me too, Chris...after all there's all the DLC and season passes for the AC series, most of which I don't have with Odyssey being the exception. Even the Division 2, DLC and season passes...I have them all for the Division 1 due to a Ubisoft store sale (£15 for the game and all season passes etc) but rarely play these days so it would certainly be worth it from my point of view...plus I do rate Origin Access premier highly on pound for pound value as we've discussed previously.

At the end of the day, I can offset the monthly subs against the games I'd buy from each studio at £50+ a time, not to mention gain free access to DLC's and season passes I'd probably not buy at all.

Last edited:
I really don't mind the monthly passes, and pretty much fine with companies introducing them. A certain type of gamer can take advantage of those, and save absolute pile of money. At one point I had Origin Access simply because there were few games I wanted to play. Paid for a single month, and saved myself probably 70 to 100 dollars. As much as I hate EA, this is one of the things they've been doing a good job on. If other publishers at least match the quality of a pass EA is offering - I'm totally fine with that.

DDastardly00

D
Pretty bummed about how little games were at the MS presser, and Project Scarlett was very lean on actual information, just a lot of vague statements, "Will be 4 times more powerful than the X" and it has an SSD which we already kind of knew. They showed Gears 5 last year at E3 too. Someone said "it was like Xbox one came in and give it's two weeks notice" because clearly there aren't a whole lot of new games coming after 2019.

Now Nintendo on the other hand had a very good showing today, and they showed quite a few good games coming to the Switch, but the biggest trailer for me is clearly Zelda BOTW2, I'm very stoked about that. Also it's really cool that the Witcher 3: WiId Hunt - Definitive Ed is coming to the Switch.

Pretty bummed about how little games were at the MS presser, and Project Scarlett was very lean on actual information, just a lot of vague statements, "Will be 4 times more powerful than the X" and it has an SSD which we already kind of knew. They showed Gears 5 last year at E3 too. Someone said "it was like Xbox one came in and give it's two weeks notice" because clearly there aren't a whole lot of new games coming after 2019.

Now Nintendo on the other hand had a very good showing today, and they showed quite a few good games coming to the Switch, but the biggest trailer for me is clearly Zelda BOTW2, I'm very stoked about that. Also it's really cool that the Witcher 3: WiId Hunt - Definitive Ed is coming to the Switch.
As a person not even remotely interested in Nintendo and their games, I can say they had a great presentation. There were just so many games back to back with little filler in between. Wish everybody did that.

DDastardly00

D
As a person not even remotely interested in Nintendo and their games, I can say they had a great presentation. There were just so many games back to back with little filler in between. Wish everybody did that.

Me too, I knew it was going to be somewhat of a meager year because many studios are working on games for the nextgen but it still didn't make it any better when E3 actually arrived. And with Sony not even showing up to E3 this year, it left a huge void to fill. At least Nintendo brought it, they are a bright spot so to speak. In the arid desert of the coming game drought, Nintendo was an Oasis.

So far I'm only looking forward to the Jedi Fallen order game, Baldur's Gate 3 and maybe the Avengers Project.

Deleted member 110222

D
To be honest I can't really say anything against these subscription services that are coming out of nowhere.

While ESO+ is for only one game, it is a similar deal. Pay monthly, get access to all but the latest chapter DLC...

It's a good deal for me, considering I pretty much only play ESO these days.

If I played more games I might consider one of the offerings.

Top Bottom