[XBOX Series X] How to make sound effects last longer / loop.

I have a triggered speaker next to the track of one of my rides that triggers an alarm sound effect. The trigger itself works just fine, but I want the alarm sound to last longer. (My ride stops for some time at the trigger point so there would be enough time without going out of range) It would be great if speakers could be activated and desactivated like lights rather than just play their tune once and then stop.

Is there a way to make my speaker behave like this? Being able to just set a duration myself would be fine too.

Any suggestions?

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
It's been a while since I have done something like this, but I think with a sequencer you can get it to loop getting it to trigger multiple times. I'm assuming there isn't an option on the speaker itself to loop like there is on animatronics?

Getting something snappy like an alarm to loop is easy, as per what Levicoaster said, you just get the same speaker to trigger every 3 or 5 seconds. However, looping longer tracks is pretty difficult and relies heavily on trial and error when it comes to timing. A couple of times, I've looped the Distant Drumming sound and getting the timing right isn't easy, but still do-able! :)

Top Bottom