Zombie animals

Heyho,

I came about a little problem that I have experienced multiple times in the past.
Sometimes dead animals apparently are not as dead as they seem.

Just now I had a Llama where the notification said it died of old age. I sent a vet there to take care of it.
Five minutes pass, same notification. Ten minutes pass, same notification.
So I go over and look.

Llama is standing there, swarmed by tons of flies, with a vet just standing there, not able to do anything.

Buddy, accept nature's call and die already! Gah!

What do I do?

😨 This made me remember the Zombie Bears. Listen until it's too late and your Zoo is overrun by the Undead.
The most important Thing is to leave

Then you load the Game again and it should be fixed🙃

Heyho,

I came about a little problem that I have experienced multiple times in the past.
Sometimes dead animals apparently are not as dead as they seem.

Just now I had a Llama where the notification said it died of old age. I sent a vet there to take care of it.
Five minutes pass, same notification. Ten minutes pass, same notification.
So I go over and look.

Llama is standing there, swarmed by tons of flies, with a vet just standing there, not able to do anything.

Buddy, accept nature's call and die already! Gah!

What do I do?
Read the thread title and for the first time got interested in Planet Zoo, sorry to hear it was a bug.

Yeah, I had a zombie wolf once... poor baby died in her sleep... but she wasn't dead; she was still breathing... but she wouldn't wake up either and flies started swarming and the vets wouldn't do anything... leaving the game and returning fixed it.

...actually kinda makes me wonder why they can't die peacefully in their sleep... they gotta be awake so they can go through the death animation?

Flies on a living-dead animal.... never had this actually. But it happens quite often that I get death notifications when animals are just sleeping and then get boxed alive by the vet.

Back
Top Bottom