ZOO entrance

Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forums and i dont know if anyone has adressed this situation before, but howcome u cannot remove the initial entrance?? It is very standard and it just feels off regarding your zoo theme.
For example, I was going for an Asian Themed building style, did my entrance and everything but then theres the default one that does not fit the theme, and i cant delete it.

Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forums and i dont know if anyone has adressed this situation before, but howcome u cannot remove the initial entrance?? It is very standard and it just feels off regarding your zoo theme.
For example, I was going for an Asian Themed building style, did my entrance and everything but then theres the default one that does not fit the theme, and i cant delete it.
You only can delete/ edit it in Sandbox mode or have more than one entrance. I guess that it had been disabled (during Beta or some time later) because too many people struggled with properly (re)building the guest spawners.

Last edited:
Oh I see, but in my opinion it would be better if they gave us the chance to do so.
Like if we want to remove it and make one of our own fine, if we dont thats fine aswell we can just stick with the vanilla.
Regarding the rebuilding process, i dont understand how people find it hard to rebuild guest spawners, it is litterally just placing them on the ground and add a zoo entrance thing in front

Oh I see, but in my opinion it would be better if they gave us the chance to do so.
Like if we want to remove it and make one of our own fine, if we dont thats fine aswell we can just stick with the vanilla.
Regarding the rebuilding process, i dont understand how people find it hard to rebuild guest spawners, it is litterally just placing them on the ground and add a zoo entrance thing in front
Yeah, it's not hard. I was just remembering a couple of posts of other players panicing after having deleted the entrance.

Top Bottom